Ack! A Demon?

Dipper hummed some tuneless music while he took his stroll. There was a horse scream in the distance accompanied by a growl.

The brunet perked his head to the location of the sound, and ran.

He didn't notice it at the time, but the place he ended up in was where statue Bill should've been.

There was a blond guy staring into the eyes of a Gremgoblin. It was stalking up to him. It was probably trying to keep its eyes on him.

Dipper dashed forward and casted a pause spell on the monster, then picked up the slightly smaller boy (Who squeaked at this). He sprinted back to the shack and slammed the door behind himself and his companion.

Mabel poked her head out from the living room and gasped. "Bro-Bro!" She exclaimed, using a relatively new nickname.

Dipper put down the other boy and put his hands on his knees, panting.

"This-"

Mabel looked over the two for injuries, The blond minor scratches everywhere. "Okay, let's get you two patched up and then you can tell me what's going on."

Dipper nodded then went to the kitchen. Mabel and the new guy followed. "So what's your name?"

Blondie just shrugged.

They were in the kitchen, Stan was also there. Cooking the Mac and Cheese. Ford was nowhere to be seen. The blondie tentatively sat down in one of the chairs.

Dipper sat in front of him, finally taking in his clothes.

The boy in front of him was wearing ripped, muddy jeans, and a fraying yellow sweater that looked a size too small. Dipper shivered when they saw the eye symbol on it. No-Name had his hair falling over his right eye, and the other was an eerie bright blue.

For some reason, this gave Dipper an idea of who the person in front of him was, but nobody was going to like it.

Mabel sat down next to him and took his arm, the guy jerked away from her touch. She frowned. "I need to disinfect your cuts, if you don't want me touching you, could you put your arm on the table?"

The blond did as said. Stan finally turned around and looked at him. "How'd your friend here get so many small cuts? In Gravity Falls, you either have one small cut, or one large gash."

Dipper shook his head. "I think they might be mute." Even though Dipper saw the blond as a male, he was still going to be respectful and use neutral pronouns until he was sure.

The guy in front of him nodded and opened his mouth, a horse rasp was emitted from the cavity.

"That sounds painful." Mabel commented.

"Do you know sign language?" Dipper asked

No-Name shook his head.

"So this is a recent development?"

He nodded.

Mabel was finished putting bandages on his arm and rushed downstairs. Not even half a minute later she came back up with a notepad and a pencil. "Here! You can write, right?"

Blondie took the pencil and paper and started writing. After a minute, he showed it back to the others.

In wonky writing it said, 'I think so?'

Ford came rushing in the door with a weird device that had an antenna, Dipper recognized it as a 'Weirdness detector'. It was currently pointed at Blondie and beeping furiously.

"You!"