Chapter 8: BLUE SEA

I was just sitting here with Blake beside me na bwebwesit ako pero hindi ko alam kung bakit basta nakakainis.

"Hey here eat something"Blake said and place a plate in front of me full of my favorite food I smile he really knows me.

"Thank you Blake" ani ko

I heard a cough and look at him inirapan ko lang sya.

We're on one table where my family and Valjagier family was sitting.kung minamalas katabi kopa sya.

Inirapan ko toh at itinuon ko nalang ang atensyon ko sa pagkain sa harap ko nawawalan kasi ako ng gana.

This is new i really like eating that's one of my secrets ako ang pinaka matakaw saamin and i don't need to set a diet plan hindi ako tumataba and my body is freaking perfect hour glass.

"You should it too Blake" nakangiting sabi nya he smile at me and nob.Kinuha nya and spoon ko and start eating. Normal nalang tong sakin he always does that.

I hear a shaterd glass I look at Clifford his looking at Blake with the coldness in his eyes.

"OMG Cliff your hands is bleeding" Ate Athena's voice irritate me for the first time in my life time.

"Hey you should be careful gaanan mo naman kasi ang pagkahawak sa baso.

The glass broke in his hands that's why his hands was bleeding i saw my sweet sister taking care of him so i just ignore him.

I srarted to eat again like they don't exist nainis parin ako umiling ako Tsk what the hell is this feeling.

I hate this feeling

I'm not dumb not to now what feeling im feeling here right now.

"You okay? " Blake said that made me back to reality.

Isa pa toh napansin ko rin ay lagi akong tulala i can really understand my self.

"Yeah im a bit tired" I said with a sweet smile.

"tsk" I heard from someone but i just ignore him.

"I told you to rest right God Aza your making me worried again" May bahid ng galit sa boses nya.

"Tita ipaasok ko muna si Aza so she can rest babalik din po kami later " Magalang na sabi ni Blake.

"Okay iho you to should get married" Hagik hik ni mama hayst napailing nalang ako tatayo na sana kami when i heard a bang sound.

When i look at it it was Clifford hinampas nya yung lamesa. What's wrong with this guy.
I raise my eyebrows to him.

"NO" good nya everyone in the table look at him with confusion written in their faces.

What's his problem.

"What the heck son? " ani ni Mr Valjagier.

"NO ONES GUTTING MARRIED" huling sinabi nya bago sya umalis.

CLIFFORD POV,

I was frustrated right now i snap earlier and that cause a commotion.

Sigh.

I look at the sea everytime i look at it it's remind me of her. The blue sea remind me of his shinning eyes everytime she laugh,smile,and even cry.

I hate this feeling that im feeling into another girl i promise to her that im not going to love anyone except it's her.
But right now im feeling that feeling i tried my best to stop it but damn it's keep getting deeper and deeper.

She's been ignoring me i thought i have my advantage here because i won't regret her but damn.

I'm going crazy because she keep ignoring me I even banned that guy in our head quarter so she can't meet him but I heard her talking to him last night.

Their so sweet to each other I can't stop my self over thinking that she might fall from him.

Gusto ko syang ibulsa para wala ng ibang aangkin sa kanya but I can't.

Biglang uminit ang ulol ko ng makita ang isang pigura ng tao na nakatayo sa tabi ko.

"You like her " it's a statement i also don't know if i like her or not.

I'm confused on my own feeling.

"You really like her dude" he said.

"Shut up Blake" ani ko sa lalaking to.

He suddenly look serious and started at the sea.

"I already move on" he said still looking at the sea.

"Congrats" malamig kong sabi.

"Thanks and you should too" ani nya.

"She's still there waiting for me" sabi ko na nakatitig sa dagat i can't move on she's the girl i promise to marry.

"your so lucky just like before" ani nya i looked who at him confused.

"I don't know what's on you that i don't have were both have the blood of Valjagier" ani nito napangiti ako ng mapait.

"but not like before hindi na ako magpaparaya I saw in my own eyes how she cried that say asking for you to don't leave" Mapait na ani nya

"I still blame you though" ani nya I can't blame him i feel the same.

"I love her that's why i give her to you without hesitation because i thought she's going to be happy to" ani nya

"I want to punch you right now" I hear him laugh.

"Ano bang meron ka na wala ako?" he ask me again he kept asking that question since that day.

"you should move on its been 5 years" ngiting sabi nya.

" I can't" I said looking helpless I really can't do that she's my first love and she's my life.

"It's unfair if you'll keep liking her even though you knew deep down in you heart your in love in someone"he didn't tell a name but her angry face pop up on my mind I really like teasing her.

I smile bitterly.

"I can't you now how much I love her she's my life before"

"yeah your right she's your life BEFORE how about now is she still your life? " he ask me a question that made me realize that I've been moving on this past few months.

"Hahah see you don't know because your moving on" ani nito.

"But I'm not like before Clifford hindi kana sya ibibigay basta basta I LOVE AZARIAH CLIFFORD AND IM READY TO FIGHT FOR HER"

His last word before leaving.

'I LOVE AZARIAH CLIFFORD AND IM READY TO FIGHT FOR HER'

That made me realize my feelings for that woman.

"HAHAHA!" tawa ko.

"I'm sorry Duch" bulong ko.

I think i might going to give up.

This night i realized that I'm in a stage where I'm in love again for the second time and this time

It's you Azariah.