Chapter 13: NEXT TARGET

It's been 5 days but no Dark Raven sign. We've been waiting for her sign but nothing happens.

Nag pagod ata sa killing spree nya last week.

It's so hard to say that she's already done but everytime we thought that she'll appear.

Just she wait.

I'm reading the past crime of the dark raven and to my horror the way of killing was the same the organs of the victim were missing paiba iba ang nawawala but there's only one organ that always missing the heart.

What's with this psycho killer.

Lumabas ako and there naabutan ko sila kuys Akihiro and kuys Duke talking with Clifford.

I look at him.

Do you like me Clifford?

Damn it i've been so distracted lately and i can't even focus on my work.

Iniling ko ang ulo ko at lumapit. I sat down beside Clifford nahinto sila sa pinag uusapan nila i look at them.

"why? You guys continue i have something to tell too" ani ko lumingon sila sa isat isa na parang may gustong sabihin.

"you talk first" ani ni Clifford naramdaman ko naman ang kamay nya sa bewang ko.
Nasanay na ako sa kilos nya kaya hinayaan ko nalang toh.

"hayst look at this psycho killer she's obsessed all the body was missing organs but when your going to look at one crime to another magkakaiba sila ng nawawala and there's only one organ that missing in all the crimes that the psycho did the victims....heart" ani ko.

"so you also notice" ani ni Clifford. Tumango ako.

"but there's more if your going to look at the whole body of the victim it almost got ruined or should i say it all ruined expect for their chest maayos ang pagkakahiwa ng dibdib halatang expert so the possible suspect here is Cardiothoracic surgeon" ani ko.

"very good you did a very good observation" nakangising ani ni Clifford. Bahagyang pinisil pa nito ang bewang ko.

Napailing nalang ako.

"should i take a move in just one call all the register Cardiothoracic surgeon will be here" ani ni kuys Akihiro.

His really a good at this mas bagay sya dito mabilis syang magisip lagi syang mahinahon.
To be exact i never seen him lost control on his emotions last i saw it is when i got my first surgery.

He look more mature that kuys Duke.

Medyo may pagka malandi kasi yan si kuys Duke shsss lang kayo ha patay ako doon.

But back to the real topic the person behind this will soon to be reveal. She might be smart and can do a almost perfect crime but i believe that there's no a perfect crime.

Tumayo ako at nag paalam sa kanila na kakain lang ako.

Habang nag lalakad papuntang cafeteria dito sa hq ay nakasalubong ko si Sajie one of my worke mate here just like me she just got assigned here to help the investigation but she didn't know about the dark raven alam nya lang may killer kaming dapat hanapin.

It's to dangerous to tell this big information.
The people might use that name to harm others so we kept it to our self.

The news one week ago has been cleared we explained to them what's happening but we didn't tell all the information just the minor info is good.

Even my dad and the government didn't know about this information.

How about the lady who gave us the information?

She died no one really know how just one day the information got us and to be true maybantay na ang Lola noon galing sa Valjagier.

No one ever did that before that's why we understand the situation more.

Hindi lang basta basta ang kalaban namin ngayon.

Dark Raven can be everyone we can't know it can be your friend family siblings you can't trust anyone in this situation literal na mag kakaroon ka ng trust issues sa sitwasyon na toh.

Even before i don't trust people easily but know i can't really trust anyone.

I hate this feeling that i can trust anyone because they might stab me at the back without me noticing it.

"Hey Ma'am Azariah you okay?" Sajie ask me with her sweet smile ahh because of her smile i remember my sister i miss her so much.

I will pay her a visit later sasabay ako kila kuys rural may family dinner kami papa will announce something saw eh.

We sat down in one of the table inside the cafeteria. Halos mapuno ito dahil maliit lang naman ang cafeteria dito.

"You should try to relax wanna go to the bar later?" Sajie ask me umiling ako.

"we have a family dinner later so i can't come maybe next time?" ani ko sabay subo.

"oh by the way did you hear the news?" ani nya Nangunot ang noo ko dahil may pag ka chismosa tong si Sajie eh nahahawa na ako.

"what news?" i ask her.

"may girlfriend na daw si Detective Clifford" ani nya nahulog ko ang hawak na tinidor w-what did she just said.

"W-Where did you get that?" ani ko.

"May nakita raw kasing picture si Annaliz sa office ni sir babae kasama si sir naganda daw yung babae" ani nito what is this feeling again damn why do i always feel this so what if he got him self a girlfriend the heck i care.

"Pero feeling ko mas bagay kayo Ma'am" ani ni Sajie.

"where not bagay" ani ko

"because we're human"dagdag ko but she suddenly laugh.

The heck is the problem of this crazy girl did i say something wrong i just correct her where not things naman talaga were freaking human.

Napailing pa ito habang kumakain.

"your really something else" ani nya umiling lang din ako at tumayo.

Nagpaalam na ako sa kanya because i need to go back to work.

Habang nag lalakad i heard something.

"Alam mo narin?"
"yes ako pa"
"did you see the picture?"
"yes beh apaka ganda nung babae bagay sila ni Detective Clifford"
"really she's so luck-"

Hindi kona sila pinansin so it's true why it's hurt inside you just like him not love him but damn ang skit pala.

Ng maka rating ako sa third floor ay papasok na sana ako but i suddenly stop i don't know why too.

I heard a three people talking

"You better protect her Detective" ani ni kuys Duke

"Yeah i can't risk her" ani naman ni Clifford a sudden pain again in my chest i felt feelung ko tinutusok tusok ang puso ko.

"Should we tell her?" ani ni kuys Akihiro

"She need to know of course she's still her older sister" ani ni kuys Duke.

"but we can't take the risk" ani ni kuys Akihiro.

"She need to know to she's still Azariah's elder sister, she need to know the her sister is the next target of that damn psychopath Dark Raven"

------------

Hi miss nyo ko sabihin nyo oo char.

Enjoy i'll post the next chapter soon Hehehe
(muntanga ako dito) but i love you guys who read my story even though it's not that popular hahsha (walang nag banana) but i really appreciate the few readers who's willing to read my boring book.

Send you guys my love.

Don't forget to vote😘😘😘😘😘