{#1} - [SKY]

"SHE MY BEST FRIEND,
YEAH, WE NOT A COUPLE."
PLAYBOI CARTI. | SKY.

The sun was falling in sheets of gold across Hamamatsu City. It was silent there. As if the entire city was holding its breath, watching. Waiting. Leaves from nearby trees fell, picked up by the wind and carried miles away. It settled gently beneath the feet of  two teenagers, where they stood in near identical uniforms.

"This is where they're holed up?" Y/N asked, staring up at the supposedly cursed mansion.

"Mhm, two whole days." His classmate, Shoko answered while digging around in her pocket to fish out a pack of cigarettes, "So, what's the plan?" She asked before putting a cigarette in between her lips.

"First—" Y/N began, reaching out to pluck the cigarette out of her mouth, prompting the girl to scowl, "Is to put up a curtain," he continued, flicking it to ground, "Then we'll go in and check it out."

When he turned back to Shoko, she already had another lit, sporting a shit-eating grin, "Why a curtain if we'll exorcise it inside?"

"Can never be too careful. Especially with Gojo and his antics," Y/N let out a heavy sigh at the thought of him, "Plus, what if the curse, is the house?"

"Like... the house will start moving around?" Shoko raised an eyebrow.

"Possibly." He shrugged, "I watched Monster House last night, might've been foreshadowing."

"Or are you just scared to go inside?"

"Just put the damn curtain up so we can move on—"

As he finished his sentence, the sound akin to a thunderclap reverberated through the area. It rumbled through the air, filling his lungs, and snaking into the depths of his soul. Dust shook loose from the building above. The sound echoed on and on across the city beyond.

The mansion left the ground and began to crumble into itself. Splitting open into halves, metal distending, stone twisting and wrapping, floating upward toward a black hole.

Shoko was the first to speak, "Was that part of the plan...?"

"We're so fucked." Y/N lamented.

"Were Utahime and Mei still inside?"

"Dunno..."

Looking up closely, he could make out a small red and white dot inside one of the foundations of the building. He pointed it out to Shoko, "There's Utahime."

"She's gonna fall," Shoko observed.

"She'll be fine," Y/N said.

"She's falling." Shoko said.

" Shoko said