Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity

It was night at Crimson Tower and a meteor flew through the sky towards the tower. A meteorite was seen from the computer room's window. After a while the shooting star distorted an energy wave, stops in midair and dropped to the ground. It rolled along the ground until it hit a SCR-GP robot's foot. The robots in the MeteorTech facility activated by themselves, destroy the walls, and stomp towards the camera. The next morning in Monopole, a car was driven in a tube.

"Robots made by the leading security company MeteoTech are no longer responding to commands, and are running amok all over the world. The international security organization GUN has begun to investigate the event. MeteoTech has not issued a formal-" the radio said.

Tails was driving and Sonic was playing with an Ark of the Cosmos.

"Is this the meteor that fell last night?" Sonic said.

"Yeah! The sound of the impact woke me from my sleep, and I found it outside." Tails said.

"Yaawn..." Knuckles said.

"We'll be at Megalo Station shortly."

Megalo Station was shown from a distance. Their car was going through a tunnel when a surveillance camera detected the Ark of the Cosmos in Sonic's hands. Then Security alarm went off and Knuckles looked up.

"Hm? Hey!" he said and the door behind them was closed and robots were chasing them.

Then they went ahead but the door ahead closed soon and they had to turn back.

"What should we do, Sonic!?" Tails asked.

"That elevator!" Sonic said pointing to the elevator.

Then they turned back again and got in which nearly shook Knuckles off the vehicle. The elevator ascends.

"What's up with them?" Knuckles said.

"Are they the ones from the news?" Tails said.

"Watch out!" Sonic said and they reached the 300th floor and the door opened.

Many robots outside charged at them but Tails rode though them.

"Go!" she said and the robots tried to attack but they managed to shake them off and realized they're going to crash straight through a building. "Brace yourselves!"

Then the wall of the station exploded and she started falling while Tails started flying and Knuckles gliding.

"Sonic!" Tails said and a wave of blue energy was emitted from Sonic's position.

Knuckles and Tails, while flying, turned to look at her floating with the debris of the wall.

"What's going on? Is this the stone's power? Heheh! YAHOOOOOOOOOO!" Sonic said and free-fell towards the station.

Later at Botanical Kingdom Robots were flying over the giant greenhouse, searching for Team Sonic who were hiding within the giant plants inside the greenhouse looking at robots.

"They don't give a guy a break, huh?" Sonic said.

"We can't just stand around here!" Knuckles said

"Right!" she said then was grabbed by Amy. "Whoa!"

"Guess who!" Amy said.

"Amy!? What are you doing here!?"

"Fated lovers are always drawn together, silly."

"Amy..."

"OK, you got me. I was running away from those robots. I was so scared." Amy said and jumped onto her.