Time for team three

It had been 8 years since Sonic Underground split up and Sonic had created a new team with Knuckles and Tails.

Knuckles and Sonia had been dating for the last two years but Knuckles was mostly with Sonic on her adventures.

He would always give them an update when he went to the castle every weekend unless he's needed.

Sonia and Manic had found Aleena while Robotnik would go after Sonic.

Team Sonic had been through a lot for the last few years and Aleena, Sonia and Manic would always be worried and Sonia and Manic regret splitting up but knew they couldn't do anything about it now.

They had been through Chaos, Shadow being awaken by Eggman, Neo Metal Sonic, Sonic being a Werehog, the races with the Babylon Rouges, Silver trying to kill Sonic from Mephiles, the war between Eggman and Infinite and more.

Every time they worked together they would get closer and closer while Aleena, Sonia and Manic would get prouder and prouder of Sonic.

They had offered to help with the war when Sonic had been captured but Knuckles said no.

Sonic had gotten stronger, faster and more experienced over the years. She had learned new tricks, gotten more powers after becoming Super Sonic for the first time and more.

When Sonic, Shadow and Silver become Super together they're unstoppable.

No one had known Sonic and Shadow were dating. They all thought they were still rival and they plan to keep it that way until Eggman is gone to be safe.

Sonic had taken her medallion off when Sonic Underground split up and hid it in her fur. Knuckles had sworn not to tell anyone until she was ready or something bad happened. He was tempted to tell them when she was captured at the war but decided to wait a little longer.

Until today.

Sonic, Tails and Knuckles were glaring at each other while the others looked back and forth.

They had just finished a fight with Eggman and had almost been killed.

"If you had used it we wouldn't have almost been killed!" Knuckles said.

"You know I can't do that!" Sonic said.

"Can't do what?" Tails asked. "What have you been hiding from us? From me!" he asked and Knuckles smirked and looked at her.

"You wouldn't dare." she growled.

"Sonic is the missing princess of Mobius." Knuckles said and everyone gasped.

"WHAT?!" they all yelled while Sonic glared at him.

"You swore to never tell anyone!" Sonic yelled and punched him.

'I've been dating a princess?' Shadow thought while he and Silver looked at her in shock at what they just saw.

"Fine." she said, reached behind her fur and showed him her medallion. "You want them to see what I can do," she started and put on her medallion. "Then they'll see what I can do!" she said, tapped it unleashing her guitar and aimed a shot at Knuckles.

"Oh shit!" Knuckles said and was sent flying onto his back. "Ow!" he said and rubbed the back of his head. "Don't miss that." he said and looked at her while she looked at him. "You know what?" he said and stood up.

"What?"

"I quit!" he said and everyone gasped. "I quit Team Sonic!" he said and she froze while he left.

"Yeah! This hedgehog never needed anyone before and she doesn't now." Sonic said and she and Sonia part ways. "As of now, the Sonic Underground is through! We each go our own way, and may the best ruler win."