Chapter 24

Semi edited.

I wake up, not from my alarm, but from the kisses that's being peppered on the back of my neck.

I smile breaks out on my face and I turn to look at who woke me up

His handsome face breaks out into a smile. "Good morning my love" He leaned forward to peck my lips."

I love it when he says that.

"Good morning Ry."

He closes his eyes then opens them again. "I think we should just stay right here and not move all day" He said.

I laugh. "Very funny, but we both have jobs to do, especially with you."

The team is getting very close to the playoffs and I really think they're make it to the Stanley cup this year.

He throws his arm over his face and let's out a dramatic sigh. "Ok, I'll get up" He tossed the comforter off us.

He sits up and my eyes immediately go to his morning wood that looks so tempting.

He stretches his arms and looks over at me and smirks when he sees me looking at his cock.

"And you say I'm the insatiable one" He teased.

"Well when you look sexy and you're cock is begging to be touched, I can't help it" I let out a frustrated huff since we can't do anything.

He chuckles. "I didn't realize I was that tempting" He smirks and slowly drags his hand down his abs and grips his shaft and slowly strokes up and down making me instantly wet.

I sit up and get off the bed, walk over to my dresser and put on a pair of panties and one of his t shirts.

I turn back to look at him and see he's no longer touching himself, but smirks when we make eye contact.

I roll my eyes. "Shut up, you know you're a walking temptation."

"Says the one who would walk all over the house in her little short shorts driving me crazy 24/7" He fires back.

I walk up to him and lean down to peck his lips."I know, I did it on purpose" I said against his lips then pulled away and went to the kitchen to make breakfast and not think about jumping my sexy boyfriend.

A smile automatically breaks out on my face when I think that's he's now my boyfriend.

I whip up some scrambled eggs and toast for breakfast.

"Hey babe, do you want cheese in your scrambled eggs?" I called out.

I don't hear him answer so I go to call him again and when I look in that direction I see he's leaning in the doorway, the way how tall guys grip the top of the doorway and lean forward, unintentionally flexing their muscles

I see he's got a grin on his face. "What?"

"You called me babe" He said bitting his lip to stop smiling but he can't.

"Yeah I did, do you not want me to call you that?"

He shook his head. "No I like it. It's the first time you've called me a pet name before and it caught me off guard, usually I'm calling you something" He said.

I smile at him. "Ok, I'll keep calling you pet names then."

"Good, and to answer your question I would like cheese in my eggs" He said.

"Ok" I went to the fridge to get the cheese and put it into the egg mixture.

I look up at Ryot still standing in the doorway, muscles on display and his still hard cock jutted out between his powerful thighs.