Chapter 1- "The Ability of travel between worlds"

In the dim glow of his gaming room, Jake's eyes flickered with a mix of excitement and exhaustion as he conquered the final level of "The Apocalypse World Last Survivor" in virtual reality. Little did he know that finishing the game would plunge him into a reality far beyond the pixels of his screen.

As the end credits rolled, a peculiar message materialized in his VR interface: "Do you want to gain a system?" With a chuckle, Jake dismissed it as part of the game's quirky charm and clicked yes, expecting nothing more than a clever twist. To his disbelief, a surge of energy enveloped him, leaving him momentarily disoriented.

Jake stood and found himself in the apocalypse world, Liang Shen's abilities coursing through him. Suddenly, a holographic message materialized before him: "Mission Trial - Eliminate 10 Zombies." "Rewards: Unlocking the ability to transport objects between worlds." "Failed - Death of the traveler" The urgency in the message hinted at consequences beyond mere gameplay.

Initially nervous to fight these zombies, Jake found unexpected support. The system's AI intervened, offering guidance that eased him into combat. The synergy between his skills and the AI's assistance transformed his apprehension into calculated resolve. Ready for the next challenge, a message appeared from the system.

"Rewards Unlocked: Gain Ability to Transport objects between worlds."

Faced with the newfound ability, Jake hesitated, contemplating the implications. Would this power be a boon or a curse? As he pondered, the system issued its final directive: "Mission Trial Complete. Prepare for the next challenge." And with that, the ethereal glow enveloped him, signifying a new destiny in his journey.