Working at the Raichands

Heer's pov

It was Saturday, I woke up earlier as I had to go to the Raichands, I got a call from Laika aunt (Aditya's mother) that it's the birthday of Amrik Raichand (Aditya's father) and had to come help to make few dishes, (and it was a way to earn more money).

I went to the washroom to take a quick bath, and decided to wear a bit of makeup. I wore some concealer to hide by dark circles, some red blush on my nose as well, and a pink lipgloss.
I went to my closet and chose to wear something simple today. I found a yellow top and paired it with baggy white jeans. And finished it with my white shoes.

 And finished it with my white shoes

Heer's look

I made oats for breakfast today, gave some to my father and quickly reached to the Raichands. I greeted Laika aunt and went to the kitchen to prepare the dishes she told me to. 2 hours passed, I was done making the dishes asked and was told by Laika aunt to meet here in her room when I'm done to help her dress up.
...

Time passed so quickly, Laika aunt told me to stay more time to enjoy the party, I couldn't deny.

The guests came and most man were at the bar having drinks and women were dancing on desi songs. I was standing on the corner of the stairs and was stalking the behaviours of everyone, I didn't have much to do, I was done with my work. And then, I saw him descending the stairs, I was damn hott. My eyes were wide open, I kept looking at him, I couldn't stop. He was wearing a black shirt and black pants.
« Damn black suits him, oh my god, what am I sayinnn » Heer

Aditya's look

He saw me, and was reaching towards me. I tried looking elsewhere so he doesn't think I was looking at him. He was smiling at me, he was looking at my soul.

Aditya's pov

I saw her..
She was wearing a light yellow cotton top and white baggy jeans. She looked like a cute. Mhm what am I thinking.... I should stop.

« hmm, hi, you're working here today » Aditya

« hey , Yes, Laika aunt called me to come help make the dishes » Heer

« Why are standing on the corner, you can join the other women dancing there? » Aditya

« No Thankyou, I am just a worker, I shouldn't join them » Heer ,

Heer's pov

Even tho, I really wanted to dance, I loved dancing, I denied.

He proceeded towards the bar, and started drinking, what can I even expect from a spoilt brat like him. I have already had alcohol one time by accident when I was younger. My dad was drinking something from his cup and I thought It was juice, when he went to the washroom, I drank the glass and started feeling dizzzy, I felt I was in another world, the earth was walking and I was standing still.
Since then, I never had alcohol.

I saw my dad coming, he finished his duty, and we both were leaving when Aditya interrupted us.

« Hi Ravinder uncle, do you want to join us as the bar » Aditya

(Aditya had a good bond with my father, they knew each other since Aditya was a baby. )

My dad hesitated first but then he joined them at the bar.

« Why, whatt am I supposed to do now alone » Heer murmuring alone.

When my dad starts drinking he doesn't stop, and I have to bring him home we came both on my scooter, I can't even leave him alone.

...

It was past midnight, the birthday celebration was done and most of the guest started leaving. I went to the kitchen to eat, I was very hungry. No one was there apart from me.
Few seconds past, and I heared footsteps behind me.

« What if it's kidnapper or a thief??, what should I do?! » Heer murmuring to herself

Frightened, I took the first object that I saw, which was an empty glass bottle and turned to hit the intruders head and....