seventeen

Today was the day where I would see my best friends again. After a long term at Beauxbatons I could finally enjoy two weeks back home.

I held up the sign, which got some odd looks from some parents, I made with all of their names on it. Draco, Theo, Pansy, Blaise, Mattheo. I'm sure they can't miss it.

My eyes catch a glimpse of five familiar people getting off the train.

Pansy was the first to notice me. I saw a bright smile fall on her lips as she rushed over to me.

'Em. I missed you.' Pansy said, slamming into me. She wrapped her arms tight around my neck.

'Hey Pansy.' I say, dropping the sign on the floor next to me and hugging her back. 'Missed you too.'

I let go of her and was pulled into a second hug. It was so tight I swear I felt my arms break.

'Hi, Mattheo.' I say, struggling to wrap my arms around him. I succeeded in the end. 'I think my arms are broken.'

'Hey Ems.' He said after letting me go. 'Sorry.' He laughed.

Blaise came up next and squashed me in a hug. 'Em i'm so happy to see you again.'

'Me too, Blaise.' I say after letting him go.

A familiar platinum blonde comes into sight. 'Draco, Draco, Draco. Still bleach your hair?' I joke and crush him in a hug.

I feel him slap the back of my head lightly before pulling away. 'Still speaking with a shit French accent.'

I gasp, 'My French accent is better than yours.'

Finally I turn to Theo. 'Hi Theo.' I feel his arms go around my waist, pulling me close to him.

'Hey Emmy.' He replies, giving me a soft smile.

'Oh, i'm so glad i'm back. What do you guys wanna do these two weeks?' I ask excitedly.

'Sleep at the moment.' Mattheo says. I roll my eyes.

'Yes well I mean tomorrow or something.' I say.

'You can stay round mine for the weekend.' Theo says, 'My parents are out for a few nights.'

I clap my hands together, smiling brightly. 'Oh yes that would be so fun.'

'Yes, i'm down.' Pansy says, clapping her hands as well.

'Alright. Come round mine at 11 tomorrow.' Theo says, picking up his bag. 'Bye guys.'

After we all go our separate ways, Draco and I go and find mother and father.