forty six

I get up from my bed and quickly make my way to where the shouting was coming from. I walk into the kitchen to find Mattheo holding Draco back, Theo with blood pouring out of his nose and Blaise standing somewhere off to the side looking like he either wanted to die of awkwardness or sit back, relax and eat popcorn.

Pansy ran in after me, grabbing my arm so she could steady herself.

'Ok, what the hell is going on?' I say, my hands going to my hips.

'Uh oh, mums arrived.' Mattheo joked, trying to lighten the mood. All he got in return was three glares, a small giggle and an unimpressed look.

Draco shook of Mattheo and walked over to me. 'Do you know what he's done?' He says in frustration.

'Yes I have an idea.' I say, folding my arms in front of my chest. 'You can't just hit your friend Draco.'

'But-' He starts but I cut him off.

'What happened between me and Theo does not involve you punching him.' I say. 'It's not going to solve anything.'

I look over to Theo who was looking everywhere but me. I sighed, this is not how it was supposed to work.

I look back at my brother. 'Just forget it ok. It's not like we broke up, we're just fighting.'

Mattheo whispered to Blaise, 'Emerdore still has a chance.' To which Blaise rolled his eyes.

theo

hottie🤍
what

talk to me
the silent treatment isnt
going to solve anything
for us is it

hottie🤍
well what is there to
say??

i dont like oliver
i didn't block him on
instagram bc he never used
it
i forgot he had it most of
the time
and i also didnt realise
he knew my english account
but im sorry if u thought
that
i like u theo
i just got u
i don't want to let u go
this easily

hottie🤍
ok

is that is???

hottie🤍
im sorry i got mad at
u emmy
i just got jealous

i could tell
cuddle with me??

hottie🤍
omw

a/n: im so bad at keeping them apart. I JUST WANT EMERDORE !!
and someone in my maths class threw up today
honestly i nearly threw up aswell at the sound