Chapter 4: Sparks in the Air

Ryan thought it would be great to make everyone happy, so he said, "Okay, let's do it! How about we all go out to eat some yummy Italian food? We can keep on talking about interesting stuff while we enjoy our tasty meal." Everyone liked the idea a lot. The idea of having a good dinner and talking about life made everyone feel even happier. So, they all agreed with big smiles on their faces.

So, everyone agreed, and soon enough, they found themselves in a really nice restaurant. The place was so cozy, like a big warm hug, and the delicious smells of all kinds of food made everyone's tummies rumble. 

As they settled into their chairs, the owner of the restaurant, who knew Manik, came by to say hello and make them feel welcome. It was like being in a comfy place filled with good vibes and yummy scents, making everyone even more excited and hungry.

"Manik! It's been a while! How about singing a song for us tonight?" the owner suggested with a sparkle in his eye, looking happy to see Manik. 

Manik stopped for a bit, checking out his friends. Emily and Ryan smiled at him, making him feel more sure of himself. After a short moment of being unsure, Manik nodded and said, "Alright, why not? It's been a long time since I sang in front of people." Everyone felt happy about it, and it seemed like a cool idea.

With a big, happy smile, the owner showed them to a comfy stage in the corner. Manik, really excited, began to sing, and his beautiful voice spread all over the restaurant, making it feel super magical. It was like a really special moment, turning a regular day today into something extraordinary and filled with joy. Everyone got caught up in the happy vibe and the enchanting music, making the whole place feel even cozier.

Everyone at the restaurant got so caught up in the beautiful singing that filled the air. The atmosphere became like a magical spell, spreading happiness all around. It was such a special moment, turning a regular evening into something really amazing and extraordinary that made everyone there feel super happy.

Meanwhile, Nandini was busy with her art, something unexpected happened. Out of nowhere, she felt a strong craving for Italian food. It was as if her taste buds were really excited and shouting for some delicious pasta and pizza goodness. The sudden desire added a tasty twist to her day

Following her feelings, she chose to treat herself to the delicious tastes of Italy. Feeling really happy inside, she made her way to the restaurant, ready to enjoy some yummy flavors and have a good time.

When Nandini walked into the restaurant, it felt all warm and cozy, like a big, comforting hug. The air was filled with the yummy smells of pasta and pizza, making her feel like she stepped into a magical place of tasty wonders. It was like her taste buds started doing a happy dance, turning an ordinary day into something super awesome. The whole experience made everything feel extra special, making her day a whole lot better!

There was this gentle music playing in the background, like a warm hug for her ears. It was familiar, like hearing an old friend. A feeling of déjà vu popped up, making her feel like she already knew this music. She thought, "Hmm, where have I heard this before?"

Intrigued by the lovely music, she decided to follow the enchanting notes. They led her to a small stage tucked away in a cozy corner. It was as if she had stumbled upon a secret treasure, and the feeling of mysterious familiarity made the whole experience even more exciting and special.

As she scanned the crowd, her eyes landed on someone really important. It was Manik, the musician who kinda just ended up being a part of her life that one time on the rooftop. He was pouring his heart into the music, making everyone in the group totally hooked.

She felt so happy when she saw him. "Oh, it's him!" she thought, and a big smile appeared on her face. Manik, totally into the music, looked like he was in a world of his own.