Would You Tell Your Parents Your Personal Secret(s)?

THIS IS BASED OFF OF MY EXPERIENCE
Please comment! I want to read and reply to them!
Enjoy!

~IStan4Catradora

Aries: It depends on how close they are to their parents. But usually, yes.

Taurus: Maybe some, but not all secrets. Perhaps smaller secrets. They usually prefer talking to friends and other family members over their parents.

Gemini: Of course! They will usually trust their Parents 99.9%!

Cancer: Depends. Usually yes though.  (I don't know a lot of Cancer friends... that I know of, so I don't quite know what to say... Cancers, what would you say?)

Leo: With one parent they'll usually pour their heart out and with the other, they keep their mouth shut. 

Virgo: Usually, yes, but they're often like Aries. Depends on how close they are with their parents.

Libra: They're usually very open with their feelings... If something happens at school then usually, they will, but if it's quite personal, perhaps not...

Scorpio: Haha, no. Just, no. They need to reeeeeeaallly trust their parents.

Sagittarius:

Capricorn: Often, the answer is yes. Capricorns are usually very hardworking, and sometimes forgets to think about themselves when it comes to this, or they just don't want to talk about it. 

Aquarius: No, a majority of the time, an Aquarius will not. Aquarius have an untrusting nature (usually), and they will usually need to trust their parents a lot to tell them. A majority of the time, Aquarius will feel that their parents are too judgy and will likely tell their friends (if anything). I'm an Aquarius, so I have a lot to say here. 

Pisces: Once again, it usually depends on how close they are with their parents. Typically, yes, though. (I don't have many Pisces friends/family, so I need help, what would y'all think)

Hey y'all! Sorry if this is kinda cringe -y I'm working on it!
I need ideas, guys!

I'm also writing a She Ra one shot story & I need ideas for that too :)

Btw, this was not spell checked or anything, so sorry if anything's spelled wrong!