CHAPTER 5

Gyuvin is walking over to Ricky's house when he halts his steps right when he's near it. He thinks for a moment, whether it be a good idea to actually go knocking on the door where the person who he at the moment has no mutual feelings with lives. Was this really a good idea? Or was he just being stupid and entirely letting himself walk in with what now feels like a trap? Was he walking into the cat's trap? Gyuvin wiggled his body to surpass the fear that was threatening to take over him. He calmed his thoughts down and looked at the house in front of him. 

Upon seeing the elegant house, Gyuvin knew with no doubt that Ricky had money. Ricky was definitely not joking. An enormous looking house with what looked to be almost like a castle. Gyuvin thought he was being mistaking, that his eyes were just playing tricks at him because there was no way such a beautiful elegant house could live in the streets of Seoul city. 

Unacceptable, Gyuvin thought. 

How could such a boy be walking in his school halls? 

What was Gyuvin missing here? 

He'd been messing around with Ricky like he's just some other kid, but upon stepping in his territory, Gyuvin felt small and regretful for what he's done.  

Gyuvin shrunk to the floor, his legs failing to keep him from standing. "Oh my gosh...I've been treating this person wrong the entire time...I can't believe it...How could I ever do that to a perfect someone like him..?" Gyuvin talked with himself, feeling shock and extremely bewildered. Just then the house door opens and Gyuvin, still on the floor, glances to see where the noise came from. 

Ricky walks out the house with a black all down outfit as he walks towards Gyuvin. "Don't you know how to knock?" Ricky called out. 

Gyuvin stared in amusement as Ricky now stood in front of him, taller than he felt before. "What're you doing on the floor?" Ricky questioned with furrowed brows. 

Gyuvin sighed dreadfully. "I'm not on the floor. I'm crouching," Gyuvin stated. 

"That's like the same thing," Ricky said. 

Gyuvin shook his head. "No it's not...! My butt isn't on the floor it's—!" Gyuvin stops himself from saying anymore as his lips go shut, realizing where this would lead them to. He clears his throat awkwardly and stands up. "Forget that," he mumbles. 

Ricky stares at him in confusion. "Okay then...? Are you gonna enter or are you gonna—"

"Yes, let's go in," Gyuvin cuts off, feeling embarrassed already. 

Ricky hums quietly. "Let's go inside then," he says beginning to walk off already. Gyuvin awkwardly follows behind, straightening his uniform along with his posture as they got nearer to the entrance doors. 

A maid approaches them and bows. "Do you need anything, Sir Ricky?" she asks. 

Ricky hums. "Yes. Can you bring two glasses of cold water to my room in a couple of minutes?" 

The lady nods her head before she walks away, Ricky mumbles a quiet "thank you" before he leads Gyuvin upstairs to his room. As they do so, Gyuvin takes notice of every little thing inside the house. How spacious and elegant everything looked. He knew Ricky was rich, but damn was he really rich. 

They enter Ricky's bedroom, the walls painted a toned down gray color, a king sized bed in the middle of the room, the sheets were a simple color just as the walls. A clouded gray. It was enormous just like the living room, well at least, that's what Gyuvin thought it'd be, but he knew the living room was far more spacious than Ricky's bedroom. Still, it was wide and— just like everything else, elegant.