Oh um... Hi? (chapter 3)

While original plays with Wolf's paw pads he listens to Wolf's laugh, enjoying the way it sounds it was like music to his ears to hear them laugh when he's not scared.

"So what au are you from Wolf?" original asks with a smile

"oh  well i came from an au where hybrids like me live deep in a forest and hybrids can form packs so they can be stronger and survive the winter." Wolf explained as they looked at original.

"Wow! that's so cool!" original said with a big smile

"oh thank you" Wolf said.

As original and Wolf continued to talk they didn't hear footsteps coming their way. While they continued to talk they were interrupted by some one clearing their throat. Wolf and original looked over to see a 6'll feet tall man that has long blue hair like Wolf's but a little bit shorter then his and in the same styled pompadour as original, He has a robotic left arm and he has yellow skin just like them but with crimson eyes, he was wearing a lab coat with a black turtleneck underneath with gray pants and black shoes. 

"Oh hello Rf!" original said 

"Hello original, who is that" Rf said 

"Oh! this is Wolf! Wolf meet Rf, Rf meet Wolf" original said

"Hello Wolf" Rf said

"H-Hello Rf" Wolf said

"So i guess you're a new au?" Rf said

"Yeah i guess i am" Wolf said

Rf hummed as he looked Wolf over, Rf walked over and gently pet Wolf on the head and gently started touching his ears.

"So they are real" Rf said as he continued to pet Wolf

Wolf hummed as he enjoys the pets, Wolf's tail started wagging a bit making Rf chuckle after seeing it wag.

"So you like head pets don't you?" Rf asked

"I like all types of pets" Wolf said

"That's good to know" Rf said with a smile.

original has a big smile on his face from seeing the two get along just fine with out his help.