Meeting someone new (chapter 5)

Wolf was just sitting there in the hallway as they wait for original and Rf to come back, While he waits he grabs their notebook and pen from one of the little bags on their belt and started to write about they are and about the new people that he's going to meet and about how they hope that they would like them.

As Wolf was writing they didn't notice someone was approaching him, While Wolf was writing they felt a tap on their knee so he looked down and saw someone who looked just like original and was the same height as original but was all gray and looked sad. Wolf closed their notebook and put it down along with their pen as the person looked surprised about something Wolf decided to ask about what was wrong and why he was so sad.

"Hello there little one what's wrong?" Wolf asked as they picked him up and gently placed him on their lap while being careful with his sharp nails so they didn't hurt the little guy.

"W-Well everything that i touch turns gray but when i touched you, you didn't turn gray" he said as he looked up at them with sad eyes to which Wolf felt so sad for him.

"Is that why you're so sad?" Wolf asked as they held him close.

"Yeah" he said as he leaned against Wolf

"What's your name?" Wolf asked

"Oh... i'm Grayscale" Grayscale said

"I'm Wolf it's nice to meet you Grayscale" Wolf said as he gently pets Grayscales head

"It's nice to meet you too" Grayscale said as he closed his eyes.

Wolf had a small smile on their face as Grayscale fell asleep against them so Wolf carefully moved Grayscale a bit and took off his coat and laid it on top of Grayscale and then moved Grayscale to be against them again. Wolf closed his eyes and fell asleep too with the scars on his upper body on full display for everyone to see as he and Grayscale slept.

As Wolf sleeps their arms wrap around Grayscale protectively with their tail laying on Grayscale as Grayscale snuggles into Wolf with a small smile on his face showing how comfortable he became around Wolf in just a few seconds of the two meeting for the first time in their lives.