1. Normal Life

You know, after awhile of running you'd think your lungs would hurt. Usually my sides would cramp and my lungs would give out, but this time I was unstoppable. My feet everlasting gears grinding on the forest floor. Nothing could stop me, well other than the psychopathic serial killer breathing down my neck. Wonder how I got in this situation? Well that's for me to tell and you to figure out.

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

Yawning, I sat up from my bed that had multiple comically large blankets on it. I have always been the type of person to enjoy sleep and just sleep alone. Glancing over to the digital clock on my nightstand I groaned, it was 6:40.

"Great...I'm late again.."

I quickly sat up from my bed and stretched, not really caring that I already missed the school bus. I glanced outside of my window that had long, translucent, white curtains spread along them. Outside, there was my basic yard, the grass was a bit overgrown and small piles of melting snow rested on the fence and shed. Winter is almost over, just 4 more days until Spring. I turned away from my window and over to my closet, which was quite an eyesore, clothes laid on the ground and hangers hung on the closet door knobs. While walking over to the monstrosity, I accidentally stumbled on my backpack, instantly remembering that I forgot to ask my mom to sign my field trip permission form which was due today. I groaned and reached my hand over to my other wrist, I lifted up the rubber band around my wrist and snapped it down. I don't know when this habit started but I randomly snap the rubber band as a way to tell myself I am an idiot. But oh well, that doesn't matter much.

"Let's just get today over with.." I sighed.

I gathered my clothes which consisted of baggy blue jeans, a belt, a black tank top, and a (F/C) jacket to go over it all. Usually I wouldn't care much about what I wear, but today was the school pep rally for homecoming. Good thing today was Friday, I've almost lost my shit from the school spirit week. The floor creaked as I hopped over the obstacles on the wooden floor and over to my door. Quickly opening it I saw my obese cat named Beese Churger, Churg for short, hopping up the stairs at the end of the hallway. He chirped as he returned his gaze to me. I smile at Churg and stumble over to my bathroom, shutting the door behind me, I look into the mirror seeing my messy bed head hair. I groan and set my clothes on the counter. Quickly getting dressed, I noticed that my hair brush was missing from the counter. I sigh and pick up my mothers and roughly brush my (H/C) hair.

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

While holding a pop-tart in my mouth I slip on my black platforms. Enthusiastically waving to my groggy mother, I ran out of the door. My backpack barely hangs on my back, threatening to drop from the frayed straps.

My bike bellows a low squeak as I climb on it, "Fudge...It's flat again.." I groan out.

While hopping off my bike I ran down the driveway. I'm at least going to be 2 minutes late to the first period since I also have to go to the art room to drop off my weaving project that I took home.

Finally getting to the road I slow my pace,

"Why did the school even ban backpacks in class?" I mumble to myself, not expecting anyone else to hear. But no, can't this day get any worse. A petite, short, blonde girl walked up to me, her fake eyelashes batting around every time she moved her eyes.

"Arden..." I sighed out, picking up my speed a little.

"They banned backpacks because pot-heads like you were smuggling drugs into school." She spat out.

"Shouldn't your rich daddy be driving you to school in his brand new Tesla? Oh wait, your dad left when he realized his wife's halo was held up by horns." I snap at her.