part 1 i guess

Olethros was bored all day. Work, paperwork, working and more working with greedy monsters or prince's, damsels or selfish princesses that wanted him for fame or money. It was all so boring. That was until, a peculiar thing was happening. A human, begging on their knees for him to give them a place to live in the castle walls and work for him? It was almost pitiful. But nonetheless it made him curious about how the human was so... Expressionful. Full of that life he so much loves to swallow whole. Ah, he decided to pretend to ignore. Wanting to know what the human would do next. This could be fun...or end up in him killing her if it wasn't interesting enough.
     Leah had wandered up to the doors of olethros castle . She had to dig deep to find the courage in her as she opened the doors up and slowly walked to the shadowy looking figure on the throne. " s sir...?" She barely managed  to let slip out her mouth. " Can I work here in the castle? as a maid.. as a cook.. as anything you need really ill do anything you want .”She had started to feel her heart race and her palms getting sweaty as she looked up at the guy. " please sir.... please I'll do anything. just say what it is you need and I'll do it I-I just ask for protection  is all.”
     " Protection? From what?'
He asked, obviously knowing the answer. Chuckling and laughing at her a bit as he sighed. Seeing how pathetic she looked, the clothes she wore and the awfully different status they both had. It was fun, the idea of rumors and drama spurring up if the creatures and monsters of this realm knew about a human working for the King! Others would certainly cause some sort of fun or trouble. Either way. maybe this could be... entertaining.

" Ha...If only you were more...convincing"
He said and tried to play himself difficult to please. Sighing dramatically but that gaze he had on her was definitely one of challenging her. Amusement seeping through his veins.

     She gulped a bit trying to gain courage  to take up his challenge. " y-you know what I'm talking about. I am one of the only humans left that's willing to do anything you ask or want of them for only protection. How can I make this any more convincing? I mean seeing as you haven't called the guards in on me yet I have beat the others by a bunch usually as soon as other humans come in you have them thrown out or worse or whatever you do to them within seconds I have watched for months to see what needed to be done sir..”

" You're cocky..."
He said and smiled, he couldn't help but feel a sort of fun out of how she spoke so uncurtsy. At the same time it was a relief compared to the formal events he had been to. So boring, yet she was a bit entertaining.

" Fine, fine, quit complaining. Do not blame me for your weakness."
He would say and stand, his stature a bit more intimidating as he stood. Looking down at her as he chuckled.
" Well then. You'll be my personal servant. And live here. And as you asked, I'll make sure you're safe. For now."

She stood straight to make herself appear taller as she glared at him. "Me cocky? What exactly is it you mean by that comment 'don't blame me for your weakness' what's that supposed to mean?" She took a deep breath to calm herself a bit .

" well the least I can say is thank you I guess." She looked up at him trying to read his expression  on his face hoping not to upset him too much seeing as she just barely got what she wanted.

" ... Don't fret, I'm just being a little dramatic." He admitted and would chuckle, almost laughing at her as he patted her head.

" Still. You shouldn't ever speak to me that way..."
His mood suddenly darkened and he had gripped her hair slightly. Making their eyes meet, if it even could be called that as his were purely white. Still, he was hurting her slightly. Wanting to feel her fear. That sweetness. Delectable.
" You do as I say, And you won't complain no matter what I ask you to do. Understand? I'll even pay you a little sum if you wish. Still, If you bore me...."
He said and didn't finish his sentence. She must probably know he meant he'd kill her if she resulted boring to him.