Does he?

Kyle's POV

I was in my car swerving all the way home not being able to see half of the road in front of me from my eyes being all soggy. I was trying to calm down by not showing any emotion but it wasn't working too well.

I kept telling myself in my head that I had to do that, otherwise he would've gotten hurt by me, and that's the last thing I want him to feel. But now I was second-guessing myself, thinking that what I just did hurt him more than if I didn't do it. I just felt like dying- just not wanting to be a part of anything anymore.

I get to my room after almost crashing multiple times on the road and walk over to my mirror, just plastering my reflection onto it. I just stare at myself, my face, my hands, my eyes.

I walk up closer to it and just punch it right in the middle with tears starting to fall back down my red cheeks. Glass starts to fall down onto the ground around my naked feet. I looked back up for my eyes, but it wasn't there anymore, the only thing left was my body. Alone and still together, unlike my face.

"What's wrong with me...?" I whispered to myself, thinking about what I did to him once again.

Usually, I was always right, but Stan was the one who was right this time. I did love him.

"Kyle?!" I hear Butters call my name from outside our door and then walk in, looking surprised to see me here.

I turned around and looked at his worried face, trying to hold back the pain, anger, and sadness I was feeling all at once, but he could tell what I was doing anyway.

I feel my phone off in my pocket multiple times and look at who it is, "...What did I do?"

Stan's POV

All four of us get out of the truck and separate except for me Craig, walking into our building. I was just praying that Kyle would walk out of his room or be standing at my door or literally anything.

We get to our door and I look over at Kyle's door down the hall while Craig is trying to open our door with his key. I slowly start to wince over to his door and walk towards it.

"Stan-" I hear Craig call from right behind me, making me stop walking and realize what I was doing, "Come on dude..."

I turn around and walk in, passing him up, and just lay in my bed, not changing or anything. The only thing I was thinking about was what I could possibly do to make Kyle take me back, considering any possibility.

I hear Craig get changed and turn the lights off while getting to bed, not saying anything to me. I just stare at my wall not wanting to close my eyes, scared that if I did I would only see him getting farther away from me.

After what felt like hours of laying there with my heart rate higher than it should've been, I fell asleep, not wanting tomorrow to be today.

Kyle's POV

I woke up without an alarm, just feeling like a dead bug for hours throughout the night, the sleep I got wasn't much. Unless you could count two hours a lot of sleep.

I looked over at Butters' bed to not see him there like usual. I remembered him comforting me last night, making me feel better yet leaving me feeling the same. He told me that I would figure it out like I always do, but I don't know if I can figure this one out... I really don't.

I also recalled reading Stans's text right before I fell asleep, just imagining his voice in my head as I read them all. Though I didn't imagine it in his regular lone-toned voice, I read it in the voice I heard call to me last night, right before I left him.