Ecstatic Detective Agency

NARRATOR POV

Y/N and At sushi were walking together in the hall ways.

"Sorry If I made you two worried.." Said Y/N

"It's alright, Y/N-san! It's not your fault, you did want to protect Kyoka!" Said Atsushi. Y/N smiles at him and walks to the Armed Detective Agency door, but... Atsushi saw like so many guns in the sky and Kunikida didn't see that.. He continued to think what did Y/N do that day.

Y/N opens the door.

"Good morning.." Said Atsushi and the both of them saw Kyoka in a maid dress. Yosano, Kenji, Naomi and Tanizaki were there. Tanizaki was taking pictures of Kyoka.

"Eh.?" Said Y/N as she looks at Kyoka.

"What's going on..?" Said Atsushi

"Gives us a twirl~!" Said Naomi to Kyoka. And Kyoka gives them a twirl. Naomi squeals.

LATEREveryone was now sitting in the couch

LATER
Everyone was now sitting in the couch. They were going to chat. Y/N as usual, she sits down drinking her tea that Yosano gave her.

"So... How did this happen?" Said Atsushi

"My, my. Well she looks good in everything!" Said Tanizaki

"No... That's not the point." Said Atsushi as Kyoka just stares at him quietly. Atsushi then stares at Kunikida.

"Kunikida-san.. " said Atsushi and Kunikida looks at him

"Don't give me that look, Atsushi. I've tried everything to stop them." Said Kunikida

"Is this okay? She's still a murderer..." Said Y/N I mean, she didn't care. But she was also worried what the Detective Agency would do.

".. There could be trouble.." Said Tanizaki

"Well, Tanizaki-san and everyone else in here may not have a problem with that, but somoen as law-abiding as Rampo-san.." Said Atsushi ((I JUST REALIZED IN THE MANGA, RANPO IS ACTUALLY SPELLED RAMPO))

"Ah... Don't worry about it." Said Tanizaki as somoen comes in

"I'm back~~!" Said Rampo. He had a bag with him.

"Because Rampo-san is actually the happiest of us all." Said Tanizaki as he points at Rampo who is talking with Kyoka. And he was showing her snacks and they eat it. Atsushi stares at them from the couch. Also Y/N and she sips her Tea.

"Come to think of it, why is she at the Detective Agency?" Said Y/N. She blinks a few times. And somoen was behind Atsushi...

"I'll summon you." it was Fukuzawa! Y/N looks at him with a bright smile while Atsushi flinch. He didn't know he was there!

"Sir, that's the girl I reported about yesterday..." Said Kunikida

"What is the status Millitary police and the City Police?" Said Fukuzawa.