about Mika Amaterasu.

I Will give detalle about Mika Amaterasu. Because... Why not?

Personality

Mika can be somewhat stubborn and she has a fiery/tomboy-ish personality. She can be self-centered when she wants to be, though this is just a facade she made to herself and to others. In reality, Mika is kind and sympathetic when she sees those who are close to her in trouble. After losing her entire family due to the wish she had made for her father, she promised to never sacrifice herself for others as she believes that it would only end in tragedy. It is thought that she was afraid of getting herself hurt again, as well as the people she cared for the most. After Mika's father lost supporters, she and her family almost starved, which is the reason she loves food so much and hates those who waste it. She also threatens to kill anyone who wastes food.

Mika appeared to be very rude at first, and would often get into fights, almost killing Y/N during a battle due to her own rage. However she proved she was actually someone with good intentions. Mika is initially threatening and vicious towards Y/N, however this is later because Mika has made the same mistake Shōjo had made and is unable to watch her suffer any longer. Mika is very good at masking and internalizing her feelings to come off as a strong 'Magical Girl.' She almost sacrificed her life to kill Hinata and make sure Shōjo and Miyuki arent alone, till Y/N stopped her. According to Shōjo, Kyoko has a child-ish taste when it comes to food.

Backstory

Mika's family used to be poor because no one would go to listen to her father's teachings at the church they owned. This was because of his 'radical' ideas on religion.

Her wish was for people to listen to her father's teachings. However, this wish led to her downfall when her father learned of her ability activities. Believing his daughter to be a powerful ability who sold her soul to the devil, he drank his worries away with alcohol. One day, he snapped and murdered Mika's mother and little sister (Mimi) then proceeded to kill himself, leaving Kyoko as the sole survivor. And watching his father church burning with people Inside it.

Her, Y/N, Hinata, Shōjo and Miyuki, They were a great team and friends that fought both familiars and dangerous creatures, until the death of Mika's family. After the event, Maki decided that she and Y/N should just go to their own side and leave the familiars since it takes too much energy to kill them. (This decision was also brought on by the fact that she lost her enchantment magic and probably wouldn't be as strong as she was before and drag Y/Ndown.) Due to Maki's sudden change in morals, her and Y/N got into a fight that led them to break up their team and go their separate ways.

Relatioships

Shōjo: Miyuki and Mika have a weird relationship, they seem to get along more than the others do with the latter, but they don't seem to agree on most things. While Mika likes to battle things out, Miyuki talks things out, making them contradicting opposites.

Y/N: Y/N and Mika are seen to be very close in the "The Different Story" spin-off, but they then got into a fight which led to the breakdown of their team and their separation, although the conflict was never resolved. Mika does seem to care a little about her old friend, as seen in "The Different Story", where she manages to conjure a grief seed optical illusion to convince Y/N that she has recovered from their second fight, saving Y/N from her fall of despair into Candeloro.

Miyuki: These two fight a lot since they have completely different morals, ideologies and the ways of doing things, including their personalities. But they seem to resolve their broken relationship later after Shōjo talked with them.

Hinata: One way or another, these two are close behind their thick walls, with Hinata being the first to actually talk some sense into Mika after their first actual conversation in the shows main timeline. Their closeness is also hinted upon in the Rebellion movie, where Homura reaches out to Mika for help first. Also, before fighting Hina-redlily )(Or Hinalily) Mika gently caresses one of Hinata's likeness dolls with a sad expression. But, she hates her from Now on and never forgave her what she has done to somoen special.

Family

Father
Her father who is a priest. He was operating at Mika Church and was a cheerful and hopeful person who wished to change the world. He ended up killing his family after learning the truth about Mika's secret occupation as a powerful ability.

Mother
Not much is known about her mother. She died because of her husband setting the house in fire. She is a caring mother as she didn't want to show her pain and abuse she was receiving from her husband after he learned the truth about Mika being a Powerful ability used.

Mimi Amaterasu
Mika's little sister. They get along together and they care for each other. Mika became a Powerful ability user for her father's sake but Mimi died because of Maki's wish.

Attacks
Rosso Fantasma (ロッソファンタズマ, Rosso Fantasma?): An attack Mika performs in the third audio drama CD.

Kugatachi (盟神抉槍, Kugatachi?): Another attack Mika performs. It is also the name of her in-game Magia.

Connect (コネクト, Connect?): A technique used by Soul gems. By joining hands, they are able to fuse their weapons and make a strong variant based on them.

Trivia

She is almost always seen eating something. This leads to a lot of close-ups of her mouth

She can't swim, as explained in the fourth audio drama CD.

She likes sweets things and arcade dance games.

She hates crowded places.

Her Soul Gem shape appears to form the pupil of an eye on her chest, which could relate to her original illusion magic and her wish.

She writes her name in kanji instead of hiragana. Though Y/N uses katakana to spell her name.

I change some thing about her since I didnt like It.

Prior to the series' events, Maki had an illusory powers, used mostly to distract Witches. After losing her family and friendship with Y/N, she no longer possess that ability. Her spear can become a chain which she can use to tie people up. She can create walls from red diamonds which are formed like a lattice.

This is her new outfit btw!

Her hair is still the same, just her outfit