Chapter 2

A surge of relief washed over Hyunjin as he saw the genuine emotion in Seungmin's eyes. He took a step closer, cupping Seungmin's face in his hands, and pressed their lips together in a tender kiss.

This time, it was different.

There was no pressure or desperation, just a deep, pure affection that flowed between them. They stayed like that for what felt like an eternity, lost in the moment and oblivious to the world around them.

Eventually, they pulled apart, both of them breathless and flushed with emotion. "So," Hyunjin began, trying to regain his composure, "what do we do now?"

Seungmin bit his lip thoughtfully. "We could tell the agency... I mean, they already know about the rumors, right? They might understand if we were just being honest with them about how we feel."

"I don't know," Hyunjin said, looking uncertain. "What if they think we're just making excuses? Or worse, if they try to force us apart?"

Seungmin sighed, running a hand through his hair. "I don't know either... But we can't keep this secret forever. Eventually, someone is going to find out." He looked up at Hyunjin, hopeful. "Right?"

Hyunjin nodded, taking Seungmin's hand in his. "Right. We'll figure something out together." They stood there, holding hands, as they surveyed the now-empty studio around them. A newfound sense of peace settled over them, despite the uncertainty of their future. For the first time in a long time, they felt like they were truly in this together.

As the days went by, their relationship continued to blossom. They began spending more time together outside of practice, exploring the city and getting to know each other better. They talked about their hopes and dreams, their fears and insecurities. And when the time came to tell their story to the public, they did so with honesty and courage.

The response was overwhelming. Fans from all over the world flooded their social media accounts with messages of support and love. Even those who had once doubted them now seemed to accept their relationship. There were flowers delivered to their studio, heartfelt letters written in languages they didn't even understand! It was a whirlwind of emotion that sometimes left them feeling breathless and overwhelmed.

But there were also the haters.

Death threats and hateful comments filled their inboxes, and trolls would sometimes lurk in the shadows of their live streams. At first, it was difficult for them to ignore these darker aspects of their newfound fame. But over time, they learned to focus on the love and support that outweighed the negativity by a thousandfold. And so, when they were finally called in for that fateful interview, they faced it together, hand in hand.

The interviewer smiled warmly at them, clearly moved by their story. "So, Hyunjin, how did you manage to chase down such a talented and beautiful man?" he asked, gesturing towards Seungmin.

"Oh, well," Hyunjin replied with a grin, "I just followed my heart. You know, I always knew there was something special about him."

"And Seungmin," the interviewer continued, "what do you think about this star-chasing Hyunjin?"

He looked up at her, a twinkle in his eye. "Oh, you know. He's not so bad," he teased.

"In fact, someday, I might even have to teach our fans how to hook a star."

•┈୨♡୧┈•

Hope you enjoyed your stay!

사랑해요!!❤