(15)

No one POV

A few days after Alejandro and Tyler had dinner with his family Alejandro stopped by a bar with José, Carlos, and his good friend Duncan.

Alejandro POV

Duncan parks his car and gets out. Me and José carpooled to the bar together and Carlos said he's still ten minutes away.

"Let's head in. I came here to get lit not wait for Carlos's stupid ass out here in the cold," José says.

"José is right. It's mid February, I'm not trynna freeze," Duncan adds.

We all nod I'm agreement and head inside the bar. Carlos arrives a few minutes later and we all take a seat.

"Alright boys, tonight's on me," Duncan says. I grin.

"Well well amigo. Where did you get the money for all these drinks your gonna pay for?".

"Ah, you know... criminals work".

Carlos actually looks concerned and Duncan laughs. "I'm just kidding," he says. "I got extra money from becoming famous you know. That's the only good thing I got out of being on Total Drama".

José scoffs. "That show is for petty broke people. Who needs a million bucks anyway?".

I roll my eyes. "May I remind you, my fiance almost won a million dollars".

"And? I came here to get drunk not here about Tyler even more. Your so in love with him it makes me want to barf," José adds.

"Stfu you ugly rat face. Go text your little girlfriend or something," I tell him.

How ironic, at the same time Heather starts spam texting José.

"Uh...is it alright if Heather comes down here?" José asks, I can see a hint of blush on his face. Carlos smiles warmly.

"Of course! The more the merrier," He says. Duncan sighs.

Fifteen minutes later, Heather has joined us at the bar.

"Hey babe," Heather says, kissing José on the cheek. She then gives Carlos a hug, waves at Duncan and then shoots me a look.  "Huh...it's weird to see you without Tyler for once," she says with a slight laugh.

I shoot daggers at her. "Haha, very funny. Can we just get drinks already?!".

"Sounds good," José replies.

"I'm down," Duncan says. Carlos just nods and then motions for the bartender to come over.

Once the bartender is near our section of the bar we all order are drinks and settle into are seats.

"Wait, so why didn't Tyler come with us?" Carlos asks.

"Yeah I'm thinking the same thing. You two are like attached at the hip!" Heather says. Carlos smiles and nods in agreement with her.

"He went over to DJ's house to taste test some of his mom's cooking with Owen and Cody".

"Oh that's fun!" Heather says.

José has his arms wrapped around Heather's waist, they are so clingy sometimes.

"Do you think he'd bring over some leftovers for us to try?" Carlos asks.

"Want me to ask? I'm sure he would if you guys want that," I say.

Duncan nods."Oh man, I could really go for some of Mama's cooking. Her food is the best!"

I pull out my phone to text Tyler.

*Texting*

Alejandro: Baby does DJ's mom have any leftovers you could bring over? Duncan and Carlos are asking for some.