" The audtions"

On a early Friday moring around 10am, Momma Ki walks into My'onna room to walk her up for the auditions for Tsqaud, Momma Ki taps My'onna shoulder to wake up her. "Wake up My'onna, you gotta get ready for the auditions.. your aunt Teyauna is going to pick you up in 30 minutes to help her and the others set up at the academy." Momma Ki says. My'onna takes the covers off her and yawns also while she is stretching. "Okay, I'm going to get ready now." My'onna said. Momma Ki nodded and walked out the room, closing the door behind her and walking downstairs. My'onna got up from her bed and made her bed, after she made her bed she walked to the bathroom and brushed her teeth, etc. she lays out the clothes she wearing for today and hops in the shower. After she gets out the shower she dries off, put hers clothes on and puts on her dunks on, and put her accessories on.

My'onna's outfit for today:

She grabbed her black telfer bag and put her charger, lipgloss, perfume, lotion, deodorant, and she put some extra money inside her phone case (ifykyk😂), meanwhile she went downstairs and saw that Momma Ki already left the house to to go work, My...

She grabbed her black telfer bag and put her charger, lipgloss, perfume, lotion, deodorant, and she put some extra money inside her phone case (ifykyk😂), meanwhile she went downstairs and saw that Momma Ki already left the house to to go work, My'onna texted her aunt Teyauna and told her she was ready. While she wait for Teyauna to pick her up she scrolled through instagram on the couch. until she got the text that her aunt was outside waiting for her. My'onna got up from the couch and grabbed her spare key from off the kitchen counter and locked the front door behind her closing it. She opened the car door and got in on the passenger side and closed the door. "Hey niecey Pooh!" Teyauna said. "Hey auntieee!!" My'onna said with excitement. "how's my niece?" Teyauna said. "Im good!" My'onna said, "are you excited for the auditions today?" Teyauna said. "Yea I am! Im happy I get to see new faces on squad!" My'onna said with a little smile. Teyauna giggles.
At the Academy.
____________________________________

We arrive at the academy and we walk in, I started to greet Tootoo, nvy, Tjay, and Tommy, Tootoo tells me that I can start to set up the tables, after I set up the tables. I went into the back (the tommyhotgirlz office) and sat down on the couch While Eating sour patch kids, I scrolled on TikTok on my phone, I decided to make a quick TikTok in the bathroom. after I finished my TikTok I posted it on my instagram story and my TikTok. a hour or two had passed and people were starting to arrive for the auditions I stood up behind my Aunt Teyauna while she sat in the chair watching people dance. I laughed at some people and I also thought a lot of people did good. Finally after everyone had auditioned it was time for Tommy to announce who made the squad "the people who made the squad are.. MYTIA, RANIYAH, THEO, XACUTE, LONDYN, KYKY, LADYK.. to the people who didn't make it you all did good, better luck next time." Tommy said. after a few minutes quests started leaving out the academy and the people who made the team. tommy, tootoo, and nvy gave them a rundown of how everything goes in the office. While they were doing that I did a few battles with Kimora, jayah, justyce for fun. I eventually got tired and grabbed a bottle of water from the refrigerator in the hotgirlz office. When all of a sudden I saw someone walk up to me. she was very pretty, I didn't know her name for who she might be but then I realized she was one of the new squad members. She tapped me on the shoulder, and I turned around to be facing her. " hey I'm londyn I'm the member on the squad, you must be?"
londyn said. " heyy! I'm My'onna. Your really pretty btw" she said with a smile. "Thank you, you as well." Londyn said with a smile. I heard a notification on my phone and decided to open my phone. I saw that Momma Ki texted me saying she was outside with my overnight bag to stay the night at Helen house. "It was nice talking to you londyn, but my mom is waiting for me outside for something." I said. "Wait! Before you go do mind if I get your number?" She said. "Yea of course!" I said with a smile on my face showing my dimples. She passed me her phone unlocking it and going to the phone icon, I put my number in her phone and I saved my contact and put my name in her phone as "My'onna😘" (I was being a lil delusional here😂) I passed her her phone back, and I walked outside the academy and Momma Ki rolled the window down and she passed me my old majorette bag "Here's some food I gotchu you from McDonald's, it's a filet-o fish, a large frie and a Pepsi." Momma Ki said passing me the bag of McDonald's "thank you mama, love you." I said, " I love you too, have fun at Helen house." Momma Ki said. I nodded my head and Momma Ki rolled the window up pulling off. I walked back inside the academy and went into the office to eat my food on the couch. It was a few of the members still at the academy waiting for their rides or going to Helen to house. Aunt Teyauna came inside the office. "You ready to go?" She said. "Yea." I said finishing up my food and grabbing my overnight bag and purse, putting my McDonald's bag in the trash. "Okay. Let's go." She said. I nodded my head and followed behind her as she walked to her car. I got inside the car and put my overnight bag on the car floor.

At Helen house.
____________________________________

I got out the car and grabbed my overnight bag and my McDonald's drink. "Bye niece, love you." Teyauna said. "Bye auntiee, love you too." I said with a smile.
I walked to the front door and knocked as Aunt Teyauna pulled off. Londyn opens the door. " heyy My'onna!!." She said with a huge smile. "Hey londynnn" I said dragging the n's. I walked inside the house while sipping on my Pepsi and greeting everyone including Helen. I put my overnight bag upstairs in the Quest room and I took my shoes off. I went back downstairs noticing that some people were batting in the living room. I saw that the couch was full because of how many people were on it. I noticed that Londyn was hyping up the people that was batting and cheering them on, I decided to tap her shoulder. She looked up at me. "You mind if I sit on your lap since it's no spaces on the couch?." "Yea I don't mind." Londyn said. "Thank you" I smiled at her sitting on her lap. "Your welcome" she smiled back "I know we just met and all earlier but i feel like we match each other vibe so .. I was wondering if u wanted to be my bsf ?" Londyn said. "Yea, of course." I said with a smile. ( I'm js speeding up the process between them bc I kinda have no patience's😭). I went onto my phone and took a pic of me and londyn posing and posted it on my instagram story (use yall imagination pls😘). Atfer a few hours passed around, me and londyn were in the guest room playing Roblox. (I got lazy towards the ending😂).

____________________________________
MyonnaTharealist_ has just posted! 2min ago!

MyonnaTharealist_: small lil dumpski frm tdy💕.

*Creator has turned off comments*

____________________________________