"Hop-outs."

(sorry I left y'all hanging 😭.. I know I said on a comment I was gonna update the book, but the procrastination was KILLINGGG me, on top of that over time I had gotten lazy but I'm rlly gonna try to update this book more and not leave yall hanging again .. but enjoy this lil chapter🙂!)

Helen House.
———————————————————————————-
The next morning around 9 am. I woke up and got out of the bed, yawing and stretching. I noticed londyn was still sleeping so I decided to wake her up because we had to hop out today. I tapped her shoulder "londyn wake up, we gotta ready." I said. She moved around and slowly opened her eyes and yawned and smiled at me. I smiled back at her and walked over to the corner of the room and unzipped my bookbag to get my toothbrush, and etc, I walked to the bathroom and brushed my teeth, washed my face and put my Cerave Daily moisturizer lotion on my face and took a quick shower. londyn came in the bathroom right after I walked out. I put my clothes on and my shoes on. I took my bonnet off and my unwrapped my scarf. After a little while I decided to take some quick flicks in the mirror.

My'onna's ootd:

A few minutes later, I went downstairs and saw some people battling and making TikTok's

A few minutes later, I went downstairs and saw some people battling and making TikTok's. I decided to sit on the couch and scroll through instagram and not really interact with everybody else because it was early in the morning and I'm not really a morning person. londyn came down the stairs and I noticed what she had on, she had on a brown hoodie with pink writing on it and black pants on.

Londyn's ootd:
(This is just the outfit she wore, in my imagination I don't see her hair looking like this but It don't rlly matter 😭.)

even tho it was just a lil simple but cute outfit, she looked bomb

even tho it was just a lil simple but cute outfit, she looked bomb. She decided to sit next to me while I was still on the couch. She looked me up and down, almost as if she was trying to scan my outfit or process it in her head. "You look cutee." She said with a smile dragging the e's. "Thanks bestt, your outfit cute aswell." I said smiling aswell as my dimples showed. "oh I know." She said. "girl it's you being cocky for me." I said rolling my eyes at her and the next thing you know, we busted out laughing but londyn was laughing even harder. "It was never that serious.." I said giving her a fake mug. She stopped laughing and looked at me "to you it wasn't, but to me it was." She said bucking at me. "girl who is you bucking at cause it's not me." I said bucking at her back. "girl you who else." She said playfully shoving me. I blushed a little bit but it wasn't that noticeable. "On my soul, you not." I said laughing while playfully shoving her back. I opened my phone and noticed the time. it was 11:30 and we had to be at the academy around 1:00 so I booked a Uber for me londyn in order to get to the academy a little early. "I just booked us a Uber it should be here in 20 minutes" I said. "Bett." She said. I suddenly was in the mood to make a quick TikTok while we waited for our Uber to get here. I got up from the couch, "where you going?" londyn said while pulling my arm. that shit was low key a turn on for me. I blushed. "I'm finna make a TikTok, you wanna make wit me?" I said. She quickly nodded her head and she got up aswell, letting go of my arm. I looked for a TikTok that we both already knew. "You know this one?" I said while doing the dance. She nodded her head. "ard we finna do this one." I said and sat my phone up against a water bottle and set the timer.

                                    The academy.
_____________________________________

It was 12:40 by the time we made it to the academy. me and londyn decided to walk down the street to Gianna's to get some tacos and snacks. we walked inside and I placed my order first and londyn placed her order right after me while we waited for our order to be done we went through the aisle to pick up some snacks we wanted. I looked over and seen that londyn picked up the same exact snacks as me but different drinks. "girl you wanna be my daughter so bad." I said side eyeing her. "ok not too much on me tho cause the snacks you got look good." She said rolling her eyes. I chuckled and we walked over to the counter to pay for our snacks. 20 minutes later our tacos was done. I had got beef tacos and londyn had got shrimp tacos. we payed for our food and walked out with our snacks and food in a black plastic bag. Walking back to the academy. We had finally made it back to the academy and walked inside greeting everyone that was already there. I sat down in the pink chair in the hotgirlz room and took my tacos out the bag and took the container top off. Londyn came in shortly after me and sat down next to me and did the same thing aswell. I was a little bored so I decided to go instagram live. "hey y'all." I said eating my taco and waving in the camera. "damn lil mama, you sure can put it away." londyn said as she started busting out laughing. I side eyed her. "Y'all she is annoying." I said in the camera pointing at londyn. she quickly stopped laughing "you love it here tho." she said and smiled at me. I rolled my eyes and smiles back at her. "ouuu I ship yalll!" a random person said in the comments. comments quickly started to roll in of people shipping me and londyn. "y'all would be cute tg😍." another random person said. I read the comment as I took another bite out of my taco. I showed the comment to londyn and she read it. "we're literally just best friends." londyn said in the camera. I agreed with her and finished eating my tacos as we read the comments.

  To be continued..

1085 words.