Chapter 2

I got my schedule and started seeing if Ally and I would have classes together. Unfortunately we only had three classes together.

"Well this sucks!" Ally said while walking towards her locker with me trailing behind her.

"Yes, yes it does." I answer back.

"At least our lockers are right next to each other!" she ran to it and started to put the combination in while I did the same.

I put all my things in my locker except the things I needed for physics. Ally did the same but took out the things she needed for geometry.

"I have to get to class before I'm late and you know I don't like being late!" Ally yelled while running down the hall.

"Okay!"

I closed my locker and turned around to start walking to my first class but instead ended up walking into a 'wall' and tumbling to the ground.

"Really! Ughh!" I said while looking around at all my books.

"I'm so sorry Jay! Here let me help you up." A familiar voice said while holding out his hand for me to take.

I looked up curious to see who it was.

"Max!" I yelled while jumping up and tackling him in a hug.

"Someone's really happy to see me again!" he said while he chuckled a little.

"Well no shit you retard! How can I not be happy when I haven't seen my crazy best friend for years!" I said and slapped his arm playfully.

He chuckled and rubbed his arm pretending to be hurt.

"When did you come back?" I asked picking up my books.

"Two days ago but I was talking with Alpha Chris and that's why I haven't stopped by to say hi to you." he explained.

"Really?! You were here for two days and you didn't bother to mind-link me!" I whisper yelled not wanting any humans to hear.

"Jay, I have to join the pack again in order for me to mind-link you remember?" he said sarcastically making me roll my eyes.

"I knew that. Well I have to get to class, I'm already 10 minutes late." I said while I hugged him.

"Okay see you later." he said while I walked away.

~last bell rings indicating end of school day~

"Did Alpha Chris say he wanted to talk to you 'after school?" Ally asked as we walked out the door and towards the bus.

"Yeah he did. Why? Did he ask you too?"

"Yeah he did. I over heard people saying he wants to talk to every unmated girl in our pack. Do you think there's something wrong?"

"Probably. Maybe it isn't so bad." I said while shrugging my shoulders.

"Hopefully!" she said.

We got on the bus together. Somehow Ally got to change her bus. Yayyy! Anyways we arrived home and went through the pack house and to the backyard. Alpha Chris was standing on stage waiting for all of us to arrive.

Alpha Chris is very handsome and only a few years older than me. He is tall and has dark brown hair with light brown eyes. He is a very friendly person but with rouges..., let's not even talk about that. He found his mate, our Luna, Kattie, at the age of 15. Yes I know, young!

"Hello everyone! Now I know you may be wondering, Why did he call most of the women to a meeting? Well I wanted to tell you that all the unmated women have been invited to Future Alpha, Derek Hunter's birthday party. He hasn't found his mate yet, so he is inviting every unmated girl from every pack to his party in hope of finding his mate since he will be taking the position of alpha soon. His party is tomorrow so if I were you I would start getting ready tonight. That is all I have to say and if one of you girls is his mate I will inform you that you will have to move in with him and you are a very lucky girl." he told us with a smile as some girls started to talk with others.