Chapter 3 (part 1)

Beep

Beep

Beep

I woke up to the sound of my alarm and I turned it off. It was 7am and I'm not a morning person. Alpha Chris thought it would be best if we leave early since Derek's territory is a few hours away from Minnesota and he suggested we get changed over there. I got the outfit that I'm gonna wear to his party all packed up and ready to go. I grabbed a towel and headed to the bathroom.

I brushed my teeth and then turned on the water and took a shower with my cherry blossom scented body wash and washed my hair. When I was done I got out and walked to my walk in closet and tried to decide on what to wear. I picked out a white muscle tee that had the words 'Hello Friday' on it and black shorts with white Keds. I changed quickly and walked up to my makeup desk. I put a light amount of makeup on, which included, mascara, eyeliner, and lipstick.

Once I was satisfied with my look, I grabbed my bag and stuffed it with everything I needed. I stuffed a second outfit just incase, you never know. Once I finished I grabbed my phone and bag and headed downstairs.

"Morning mom! Morning dad!" I said while hugging them both.

"Good morning birthday girl!" my mom said.

"Good morning angel!Happy birthday!!" my father said.

"Thank you! Wait.... today's not my birthday! Is it?" I asked confused.

"Yes it is sweetie... it's June 9th!" he said and chuckled.

"Oh...right... Wait I'm 16 now which means I'm gonna shift anytime soon!" I squealed.

"That's right sweetie and I bet your wolf is just as beautiful as you! Oh and I served breakfast for you already it's on the table." my mom said while she washed dishes.

"Thanks mom."

I walked towards the dinning area and sat in front of the plate my mom served me. It was my favorite, waffles, scrambled eggs, and sausage, with a side of orange juice.

I ate my food and washed the dishes once I was finished.

"Thanks for the breakfast mom and I have to go now Alpha Chris is probably waiting impatiently." I said to the both of my parents.

"Okay sweetie take care! I love you!" my mom said and hugged me goodbye.

"Goodbye sweetie! I love you!" my dad said and kissed my forehead then hugged me.

"Love you guys too! Bye!" I said and started walking.

As soon as I walked down the stairs of the porch of my house, an excruciating pain hit me like a wall of bricks. I fell down to the ground and heard bones cracking and popping into place. Another wave of pain hit me and I screamed. I guess my parents heard me because they came running out the house and towards me.

"Sweetie you're shifting into your wolf! Think about how your wolf would look like try and picture every detail it will make it easier to shift!" I heard my mom say as my dad picked me up and carried me into the woods not wanting humans to see me shift into a beast.

Before I knew it I was on the ground on all fours. I can see white fur and my senses were improved. I can see, hear, smell, etc, so much better. I sniffed the air and the smell of wood and fresh air hit my nose.

"Oh my!!! Sweetie you're a... White wolf!!!" My mom squealed in excitement.

My father laughed a little at her reaction and starred at me proudly.

"You're beautiful sweetie! But we have to talk about you being a white wolf. It's very dangerous and it's very important that you tell no one that you are a white wolf. We will talk about it when you come back." my father said and knelt down in front of me and caressed my wolf's face.