003

I was the first into Mademoiselle Couret's classroom, I quickly dropped my bag off at a desk in the front and rushed to the bathroom, wanting to quickly do my business and fix my extremely light makeup.

I listened to the click clack of my heels as I walked back to vlass, I smiled as I noticed Simone and Michele at the classroom door. The smile quickly dropped as I noticed Michele was absolutely soaked in water.

I rushed over, Michele was standing in shock, and Michele just stared at her with wide eyes. "Oh my goodness! Are you okay? What happened?" I stood in front of Michele, blocking the boys' gaze from her and her see-through dress.

Simone spoke for her. "Those idiots Descamps and Dupine!" Her voice was apologetic. "They poured water all over her.." I glared at the two boys, who were laughing like hyenas over by the chalkboard. They stopped when Mademoiselle Couret walked into the classroom. wrapping her jacket around Michele and leading her out.

"Did you see that?" Dupine laughed, gesturing to his chest. Descamps laughed along with him.

I walked up to them. "What the fuck? Who do you guys think you are?" Descamps looked down at me. Descamps rolled his eyes. "There's no harm done. It's just water. She'll get over it." He took a few steps back towards the chalkboard. "And if you have a problem with it, you can leave, so can all the other girls that have a problem with me, you guys should have expected this uprising."

He grabbed a chunk of chalk and drew a vulgar image on the board. "Do you wanna see my boobs?" He joked. The joking came to an end when a tall, handsome boy barged into the classroom, ignoring everyone in his path and heading straight for Dupin.

It happened fast, the raven haired boys fist suddenly made contact with Dupin's face, someone's hand gripped my wrist, pulling me away when Descamps ran towards Dupin to defend him. "Are you okay?" I looked up, a boy with glasses in an olive green button-up gazed at me with a worried look. "Yes! Thank you." I replied.

I turned back around at the right time to see Descamps getting punched in the eye, his glasses were flung into one boys hands, who's jaw dropped, and Descamps immediately fell the ground in pain, screaming for help.

"Holy shit." I exclaimed, unaware of Monsieur Bellanger's presence. He told us to get back to our seats, but none of us listened.

The boy in the green button-up runs his hand threw his hair "Oh fuck.. Jean-Pierre's in deep shit." I look up at him "How do you know who that guy is?" I ask. "Everybody knows who he is. He's a senior, super popular."

I bite my lip as I hear Descamps wailing. Everyone was unsure of what to do until Bellanger made Pichon go find the nurse, and eventually, they took him out of the classroom to take him to a hospital.

Bellanger screamed at them to get everything in order. When everything was "back to normal," the class sat in complete silence, still processing what happened.

When the bell rang, everyone quickly packed up and left, I continued talking to the boy who saved me earlier and walked out with him. I found out his name was Daniel, and as we talked, I realized he was a little more awkward than the others, his tall, lanky stature giving him less of an advantage around the other guys. I picked a seat behind Simone, leaving the spot next to her empty for tomorrow's class when Michele would show up.

"I can't believe a boy that handsome is going to waste.." Simone sighed. "They're never gonna let him back in the school after that."

I put some thought into Simone's words. "Well, he looks like a put-together guy, I assume the school would let him appeal." The raven haired girl shook her head. "He blinded Descamps. That isn't something an appeal is going to fix."

The teacher cleared his throat."Would you ladies like to share your thoughts with the rest of the class? Or are you going to finally tune back in?" We quickly shut up and looked back up at the board.

Our attention was short-lived once Michele walked in, gasps were heard around the classroom as the first thing people noticed was her outfit, she was wearing pants and a button up. She sat down next to Simone, and we immediately jumped into asking her questions.

.·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·.

"Did you see all the looks?" Simone exclaimed as the three recalled everything. "You just made a huge impression on our first day."

Michele shrugged it off. "My main worry right now is my parents, Jean Pierre is everything to them, I still feel horrible.."

"Hey... it isn't your fault all that happened. If anything, it was Descamps for being a dick." I put my arm around her shoulder. She nodded and they continued on

"Wait up!" I turned at the voice and watched Mademoiselle Couret run towards me. "I'll catch you guys later." I said to the girls.

"Mademoiselle Auclair.." She huffed, out of breath. "I understand you live close to Descamps?" I furrowed my eyebrows, confused about where this was going, but nodded.

"Well, his stuff was left here, and I don't think the school is ready to face him and his parents quite yet. Can you please bring his possessions to him?" She asked, holding his stuff out.

I hesitate before grabbing the items. "Yes, sure, no problem." She grabs my hand and squeezes it. "Thank you so much, I don't wanna face their wraths at the moment, I'm already on thin ice with the school at this moment." She shutters, she says goodbye and runs back into the school. I grab my other bag and huff as I walk out.

.·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·.

"My parents are never going to forgive me for this.." Michele sighed as we walked the cobblestone sidewalks.

I give her a sympathetic look. "I don't know what to tell you, love.. your parents aren't very empathetic." She looks down at her watch and back at me. "Do you think I could hang out at yours to spare time?"

"I don't think that's a good idea.. I don't want any bad blood between my family and yours." I respond. She groans, but I can tell she knows I'm right. Michele changes the subject. "Can't believe Couret made you take Descamps things."

"He's a jackass I know, but I don't wanna stress the poor woman out even more." I explain. "And besides, it might be good to scope things out. It could've just been a scratch..?" I try and lighten the situation, but it doesn't work as we come closer to her house and see her parents standing outside, arms crossed, and radiating anger. I wish her good luck and quickly walk towards my house a few blocks down.

I walk into my home, and the tense feeling I had been feeling all day disappears. The smell of cookies fills the air, and chatter fills the dining room. I hang my coat up, take my shoes off, and set the bags on the floor.

"Poor Suzanne.. she loves that boy so deeply." I heard a voice say in the kitchen. "Mmm, well, it seems like she cares more about his future with that last name." I heard another say, snickering. I hear a laugh "Oh come on! You can't say that!"

I walk into the room and put my arms around my mom. "Oh hi darling, we're just catching up." My mom says, grinning. I smile to myself. They meet every week. "How was your day, hon?" Lilith, the one who hushed Meredith, asked. "It was great! Thanks for asking."

I spend a few hours talking with them before they leave. As I'm walking them out, I realize I still need to take Descamps his bag, but I just decided to wait a few days because they're probably pretty busy at the moment, and besides, why would I want to see him anyway?

A/N:

FIRST UPDATE IN 2 MONTHS??