Chapter 2

"SILVEEEEEEEERRRRRR!!!!" Someone screamed my name. Although I have the bottom bunk, theres a small area where you can keep a bag under it, so when I got scared and fell out of my bunk, I still ended up falling to the ground.

"Awe, fuck." I groaned. I soon heard a laugh.

"Haha. Sorry, Sil." Balz said as he helped me up.

"You okay?" He asked.

"I'm good. Whatcha need?" I asked.

"The coffee makers broken... and since youre kinda like the Motionless Mother now, can you fix it?" He asked. I giggled and grabbed my phone from my bunk and walked to the kitchen, sleepily not caring about only being in booty shorts and a tank top with my jack skellington slippers.

"Did you plug it in?" I asked, putting a hand on my hip.

"Pft.... No." He said. He bowed his head in shame as I giggled and plopped down on the couch as ryan closed the bathroom door. 

"I saw Silver walking passed in booty shorts. That was a-" Ricky started but Balz coughed loudly to hint at him to shut up. Ricky then looked up to me and nervously smiled with a blush.

"Uhhh.. Hey Sil.." He said. i giggled and smiled.

"Hey." i said as I laughed quietly, going back on my phone. Soon I felt the couch sink in and after it, Ricky's chin was on my shoulder as I typed in one of my favorite songs.

"So, Harley, What do you do for fun?" Ricky asked. I smirked.

"Are we at the venue?" I asked. He nodded. I smiled and took his hand.

"Come on!" I happily said as I held his hand while going out the door. 

Once we were out, I opened the storage and grabbed out my fire hoop, my torch fluid and my lighter. Ricky gave me a weird look as we both smiled.

I then drenched each torch in fluid and stepped in, pulling it up and motioning Ricky to come to me.

"Light me up!" I said as I gave him the lighter. He smiled and soon, he was lighting my torches. once they were all lit, I smiled.

"Okay, stay back." I said. Balz and Chris were already out of the bus watching too.

I started hooping in front of them, doing stupid tricks as they watched in amazement. Pretty soon, Ricky turned on the America remix and I hooped to the beat. They all smiled as me but Chris. Chris was giving Ricky a death glare as he stared at me with a smile. Soon all the guys were watching me and after 10 minutes, I was done.

"That was incredible!" Ricky said. I laughed with a smile.

"Thanks. Wanna see something else?" I asked as I put out the flames. He nodded.

I smiled and grabbed out a torch from my bag. I drenched it in fluid.

"Wheres my lighter?" I asked.

"Here, use mine." He said as he pulled it out.

"Thanks." I said as I lit it. I then put some fluid in my mouth, looking away from the guys and spitting fire out, creating a huge flame. Everyone awed and ricky gave me some water to wash it out. 

"Thanks." I smiled. I swished the water in my mouth and spit it out onto the torch to put it out. Then I put all my stuff away.

"That was great, Silver." Ryan said.

"Thanks." I smiled.

"You should do it on stage." Ghost said.

"I  used to actually. It pays well." I smiled. He smiled back.