Chapter 3: The Truth With Manson.

I woke up before the guys this morning. I just wasnt feeling up to anything, honestly. I huffed and pulled out my bag, grabbing a pair of high waisted black shorts, a bra, undies, and a v neck that had the joker on it. I got out of my bunk with my phone and walked myself to the bathroom.

After i turned the water to hot and locked the door, i stripped from my clothes. As soon as i got in the water, i realized its hard water. Let me tell you what i mean by that.

When you have an RV, you dont get the soft water you get when youre connected to pipes. This water stripped my hair as soon as it touched the tips of it. Because of this, i decided to not wash my hair until we were allowed in the venue, which would be in an hour. I simply washed my body and shaved, then turned off the water. I dried my body, being careful not to knock my hair out of place from its bun. I dressed in my clothing, tucking in my shirt into my shorts, then exiting the bathroom. I saw Ghost in the living area and I gave a weak smile to him, afraid he was also angry with me.

"Hey, whats wrong?" He looked to me with a sad face. I hyffed and held up a finger, hurrying back to my bunk and tossing my dirty clothes in a bag. I rushed to Ghost and sat next to him, hugging him.

"Whats wrong sweetie?" He asked, comforting me by rubbing my back and keeping his arm around me. He pulled me into his lap and I started to cry.

"I think they hate m-me." I cried in his shoulder.

"Why would you think that?" he asked.

"Chris is t-treating me l-like shit, and s-so is Ricky... a-and I dont kn-know why..." I stuttered.

-----

The last 2 weeks have sucked. Brady and I text everyday now. So does Avril and I. They are the only ones keeping me happy right now.. Ghost has began to be rude to me and Balz is kinda okay with me but he wont tell me what's wrong. Vinny and i don't really talk. The others still hate me... they're either rude or ignore me completely. Some times they make fun of me... Ive learned to just be quiet and not bother.

My thoughts were soon interrupted by my phone ringing.

"Hello?" I abswered.

"Hey Harley." I heard my dad say.

I shot up from my laying down possition on the couch.

"DAD?!" I shouted and smiled.

"Hey baby haha. I just called to let you know that I'll be coming to visit you tonight. " He said.

"Really?! Tonight?! " I happily questioned. I forgot about all the shit that had been happening.

"Yupe. I got a VIP pass so I dont pull attention from the other bands but dont worry. I'm here to see you. Ill be there in 10 minutes, okay?" He said. I guess hes coming really early.

"Okay daddy. I cant wait to see you. Love you!" I said as we hung up. I smiled and ran to my bunk, grabbing my bag and grabbed out my Beverly Hills 666 crop top and some ripped jeans. I ran to the bathroom and changed, put on some make up and grabbed my brush, leaving the bathroom and brushing my hair. As I walked out, I saw Chris on his phone.. wearing a beaverly hills 666 shirt. He looked to me then my shirt, smirking. I still had a nervous face, afraid he would be rude to me.. but he just smirked then walked away. I huffed and gtabbed my vibrating phone.

Dad- Im here.

I squealed and ran off the bus, past Chris and Ricky. My shoes were already on luckily, or i wouldve hurt my feet. I saw my dad and smiled happily.

"Daddy!!" I yelled like a kid and hugged him.

"Hey pumpkin." He said as he hugged me back.

"How was the European Tour?" I asked as we walked to the bus.

"It was great! Next time youll have to come with me." He smiled. I smiled back.

"Id love to!" I said as we got to the bus. i opened the door and Chris, Ricky, Ryan, and Balz were there. Chris looked up and his eyes got big.

"Holy fucking shit." He jumped up. Dad smiled.

"Silver, did you kidnap Marilyn Manson?" Balz asked.

"Haha. Real funny. Guys this is my dad. Dad this is some of the Motionless boys. That's Balz, Ryan-" I continued going down and pointing.

"-Ricky, and uh.. thats Chris." I finished and tried to sound normal.

"Its great to meet you all. I trust youve taken care of my daughter?" he said. I huffed and facepalmed.

"She takes care of us, sir." Ghost smirks and he walks through.

"Devin, sir" Ghost said as he held out his hand for a shake. "They call me Ghost." He smiled. My dad smiled back and nodded.

All this really sucked... i played happy like nothing in the world was wrong while the boys pretended they loved me. Soon Vinny came out and greeted dad and we all hung out. I barely said a word.

"Harletta, whats wrong? Youre usually so talkative." My dad asked. All the guys looked at him like he gave me an alien nickname. I scrunched my nose.

"Damn, I hate that name." I complained. Dad chuckled.

"I guess I'm just not feeling well.." I said. Well it was true..

The other day... I found a lump.. i was terrified.. I made an appointment as soon as possible and called Brady to ask if shed go with me..

"Oh.. Hunny I know youre stressed but itll be alright. When is your appointment?" Dad asked. the boys looked confused.

"Tomorrow. Before the show, Brady will come get me and were going to go get me checked up." I said with a small frown.

"When will she get to you?" He asked. Everyones eyes except mine and dads when huge.

"11 a.m." I said as I looked at the boys.

"Im sure youll be okay, sweetie." Dad said. He kissed my forehead and smiled as he hugged me.

---

After the show, Dad helped me pack up and left after giving me a hug and a kiss.
As I returned to the bus, the boys were there waiting for me. Like every show, I just kept my head down and tried to ignore them. This time it didnt work.

"Sit down, Harley." I stopped dead in my tracks. This was the first time Ricky said something to me in 2 weeks.. I turned around and sat in the corner of the couch.

"What was that today?" Balz asked. He almost sounded concerned.

"I'm sorry... He suprised me. I didnt know he was coming until-"

"Not that, Harley!" Chris said angrily. His loud, stern voice made me jump. I looked down. I hate that this happened...

"Who the fuck is is Brady and why are you going to the doctor!?" Chris asked in his loud voice again.

"Enough, Chris!" Ricky yelled. I looked up to them, the first time I actually looked at them. Ghost rushed over to me and picked me up, putting me in his lap.

"Dont cry, dear." He said and wiped my face. I touched my face, and sure enough, I was crying. I hugged Ghost tightly.

"You wouldnt talk to me.." I whispered in his ear.

"Im sorry sweetie.." He said. I huffed and whiped my eyes.

"Damn, I must look like a cry baby asshole." I said. I sniffled and sucked it up. I huffed.

"Brady is my friend from forever ago. Shes been like my sister. Im going to the doctor because.... the other day.... I found a lump..." Everyones eyes looked at me with wide eyes. "Im going to the doctors to get checked..."