Chapter 6

Kali's POV

I can't believe my period has to come, i was just thinking of going to the club! I sighed and went to the bathroom to take a warm shower to cool down and get ready for later. Earlier my parents called telling me they'll be here along with my two older sisters for a vacation, can this day get any better? Ugh, my two older sisters, seriously!? They make fun of me, but not in a bad way. They just get into my nerves, it's been 2 years so maybe they changed, and i doubt that they did.

I got out of the shower then grabbed my towel, wrapping it around my body. Soon enough, Cynthia and pasta girl will arrive, let's just hope somewhere at 4-6PM they don't run into my parents, especially my sisters.

I wore my underwear and clothes before heading down stairs to prepare the materials that we'll be using once again, might as well cook something before they arrive. And just when i was reaching for the eggs inside the fridge, my doorbell rang. Now who could that be? Aren't they too early.

I sighed and walked out of the kitchen, going straight to the front door. My jaw dropped when i saw who greeted me after i opened the door, it was my family.

"Hi sweetie! We thought it'll be great if we arrived much early" My mom said while smiling, i just stared at her blankly and shook my head before kissing my mom's cheeks. I still couldn't believe they arrived this early.

"Hi 'ma, you shouldn't have bothered coming early just to see me" I said, i was quite upset now that they're here. But i don't see any traces of my older sisters, that's great, i think they aren't here with mom and dad.

My parents went inside the house and sat down the couch, we let time pass by talking and exchanging stories, i didn't even notice that Cynthia and pasta girl will arrive soon. And that's when i heard the doorbell ring, i stood up and walked out of the living, going straight to the front door. I was greeted by my older sisters, and surprisingly they were with Cynthia, great!

-

"When should we start?" Cynthia blurted out, minutes had pass and Tiana is still not here. I'm starting to run out of patience, it might be pointless since me and Cynthia are the ones who originally works on the painting and Tiana just watches over us.

Since my parents are here and they're currently occupying the living room, i should move the painting upstairs to my room so no one could bother us. As for Tiana, i'm guessing that she's busy and won't be joining us, considering that she's 8 minutes late.

"We'll continue the painting inside my room, my two older sisters would likely bother us other than adore our work, so come on now" I said and she obeyed, we were at the kitchen at the very moment discussing on the extra works that we should add before finally submitting the painting.

We went to the living room to get the painting but then my first older sister came, i would wish she wouldn't try and do something silly because this is very important to me.

"I need to have a private chat with you" She said, i don't know if she was saying that to me or to Cynthia, so i asked her who is she asking to have a private talk with. She let out a sigh and pointed at me, why now?

"You can go upstairs first, i'll just have a short talk with my sister" Cynthia nodded and went upstairs real quick but she doesn't know where my room is. Oh well, it's up to her to find out which one is my room.