3 ┊ and so do I? ★

HELLOO- THANK YOU FOR the READS, for that I award you another chapter
time to thrive 🌻 THANKU again ily all mwah mwah mwah.

--------------------------------

, . "Tell me how'd you get here? I mean you did go into a warzone unarmed, so you get why I'm suspicious." He added, observing me I guessed it.

. , "if I told you, you'll think I'm crazy or just lyin' to ya." Y/N stated. |why did I get stuck in a situation like this. ONG (on gosh.) |

, . "I can't promise that, either tell me or I'll just assume you're a spy miss/sir Y/N. So tell me how'd you get here?" He insisted, it wasn't asking more like demanding.

. , I gave up as I sighed, and told him.
"fine, you heard about the possibility of infinite universe right? Well, I was half asleep, very dehydrated- so I went to the kitchen to get a glass of water, until I stumbles across a freakin' portal!" I said and paused.

, . "And..?" The USSR waiting for me to say something.

. , "and.. I went into it! Maybe accidentally but I was half asleep that time! and now I'm here." I exclaimed, will this shut his mouth now?

, . "... Reasonable, I always assumed that theory is fake, but you look different than the nazis, I feel bad for those poor citizens who have to live under that shitty ass regime." The USSR said, he didn't need to open up to me tho but he still did 🖕.

he paused.

, . "... And, you're probably starving, I'll get you something to .. eat." He stares at me, and goes to the kitchen.

----------------------------

This is not the end YET- WAIT.
I'll be sharing my headcanons even tho they are land masses! I still share.

Britain and France are not married, neither dating or divorced. They have their own colony and are frenemies.
Britain kids are.. which i seen people saying it's new Zealand and Australia, ame plus Canada. While France's kids are Indochina (adopted or just stolen from their real parents.) </3. did I mention Indochina was gonna be mentioned? Did I mention Indochina was gonna be mention

now let's get back to the story. 🌻

- meanwhile..
| IN ANOTHER TIMELINE .

1887.

French empire, was surprised.. by the sudden portal appearance, he looks away for a second, it disappears.

"That's strange, I just seen a weird phenomenon portal. This doesn't seem like everyday." France eyes dart to where the portal had been.

. , ".. I'll tell them in my next meeting.' France was surely thinking of something to ease his mind from the weird ass portal.

| A few hours later .

. , "oh, the meeting is just starting." France looks at the time and walks into the office.

He saw Britain, he smiles as he walks to him

. , "hey, how's it with the kids?" France said as if he was looking for something to annoy the hell out of him.

"... Don't talk to me." Britain stares deadly at him, looks like he knows what France was gonna do.

. , "..? ANYWAYS! Indochina, you know those uncivilized child right?" France brags to Britain about his colonies, as if he was mocking him.

| minutes and minutes of yapping.

, . "... SHUT UP YOU FRENCHIE---" Britain yells at France, it seems a warzone is gonna happen here-

| In your current timeline.

. , "not to satisfy your ego, but that was some good food-" Y/N said, after eating breakfast, currently sitting at the dinner table.

. , "say that to the nazi, his ego is much much higher than mine." USSR said, feeling offended by that first sentence. .

".. I'll be going now-" he didn't seem to mind that I was going too soon. Now I gotta.. WHERES THAT DAMN PORTAL.

Wait.. summary. Didn't I say I was in the countryhumans universe and this.. OH YEAH. Maybe I should go to Poland? Wait that's probably a dumb idea..

maybe not a dumb idea.. okay y/n get it with yourself, you cannot rewrite history- everything will go differently if you did.

at last, I stumbled across the exit, hey I should go in, maybe nothing bad will happen right?
(jinxed.)

----------------------------------
I wrote 678 words, sadly this was not the amount I'm going for. I feel so demotivated by my school guys school kills writers/artist real 🔚🔚🙏🙏
I'm so sorry this was short UGHHH

719 words <3 - Clem