Twenty Four Seven

OVERVIEW:

OVERVIEW:

JJ Trent is in her fifth year of coaching the disadvantaged young adults who are trying to get a spot on her father's Ice Hockey team, The Saints. This year things are feeling a little different and she can't quite put her finger on who is riddling her with anxiety.

Is it the cocky boy, the ex boyfriend or the ex best friend?

Shepherd Laurier, genuinely only took the interview for The Saints to stop his cousin from bragging about making it onto the team four years ago, he's cocky and egotistical, but he has a past and flirting with JJ isn't going to make it disappear, no matter how hard he tries.

Donovan Clarke, the ex boyfriend of JJ Trent and the son of Vice President, Jerry Clarke, has finally took a stand, despite his years of media training and political classes, he has decided to follow his heart and start taking Ice Hockey to the next level, no matter what his parents or the public say.

Sutton McKee, is returning back to camp for the second time since the incident. After a hiatus from her friends, family and social media, she is back with a pretty pink persona to hide behind. She hasn't seen her best friend, JJ Trent since her father bailed her out of prision in 2020 and despite her new fake act it is awfully hard to not slip into old habits.

With complex backgrounds, intense training and living on campus twenty four seven all four of them are bound to interlink once again.