3.

KHUSHI POV.

After getting my joining letter, I took my girls for a treat at lunch. And right now I'm returning from my dinner which was with my cousin brother who also studies here. He asked me if he should drop me home but I refused because I wanted to walk a bit.

Today was a great day. I just hope I do well in my job and make our boss proud. However I find my boss sweet. He was talking so nicely to me. And he is sooo good looking, I mean whyy he isn't modelli---

"Khushi." I got startled at the voice and when I looked at the source of the voice, there he was he jumped right out of my thoughts on a --- wait he's riding a bike, A BIKE?! I mean the big Richie rich not riding a car is surprising...

"Khushhii?!!" He said oh I didn't reply.

"Hi sir, you're here?" I asked

"Yeah I was passing by when I saw you and thought you could use a ride.!" He said in a carefree tone.

"Ohh no no, I'm fine and I live nearby." I stated.

"I insist. Let me drop you i don't think it's safe to be alone at night." He said I could feel his tone was getting angrier but why?..

"No it's totally fi---"

"Hop on Khushi."

And I did what he said. It's not like I feared him or something but it's just the way he commanded.

"Khushi? Your address?" He asked

"Leelavati tower, just go straight from here " I said.

"Oh you live in leelavati? What a coincidence I just shifted there today." He said shocking to me completely. He should be living in a luxurious penthouse not here.

"Why are you living here I mean shouldn't you be living in some mansion or penthouse?" I was confused.

"Yeah my parents live in a mansion and I used to live in a penthouse but some renovation work is going on so for that time period I bought another apartment." Okay he has lots of money he just bought an apartment because his penthouse is getting renovated!!!!

"Ohh okay. Welcome to the apartment then" after that he started the bike and because of fear of falling I held him tightly.

After 5-10 mins we reached.

And we silently got to the floor and went our ways.

I directly went to my room and locked it. Then I took a deep breath. WHAT. WAS. THAT. I just took a BIKE RIDE with my boss who is hotter than sin. And let me tell you girls he knows how to ride it I mean he definitely knows whatever he was doing. The way his wrists moved whenever he changed speed or something I am obsessed with his wrist. What more things he can do from that sinful wrist......
No no no I can't think like that about my boss. I have to face him tomorrow. I can't.

Chal khushi sojaa bohot crazy karliya ajj...

🕊️

I woke up early as I didn't wanted to be late on my first day. I did my yoga and made breakfast for everyone then got to bath. I chose to wear all white.

I wore my heels and went out

I wore my heels and went out. Everyone was on the table having breakfast. I sat down and took milk and cereals.

"Guys, i don't know aaj kitna time hojayega aate aate muje kyuki first day so koi tension mat lena I will keep you updated. Now bye byeee." And with that I moved out of the house. Lift band hi ho rahi thi par usse pehle i stopped it and took a sigh of relief. But. But. But. Guess who was in that lift already, yeah you're right it's my new neighbour aka my boss.

"Goodmorning sir." I said politely.

"Goodmorning Khushi." He smiled a bit at me. After that I started my uber hunt which he saw and said,

"Hey, we are going to the same place, let's not waste petrol more." He said which was logically correct. So I agreed.

"Ji sir." At this something weird kinda emotion crossed his eyes which I couldn't pinpoint.

He just nodded. After that when we reached the parking what I saw made me shocked for the second time.
Let me take a second.

HE HAS ASTON MARTIN !!!!!!

I'm going crazy early this morning

"Get in the car." I widened my eyes at him.

"Okay so you're telling me to ride on this baby, like are you serious." I asked with my eyebrows touching my hairline.

"Well there are other things too on which I would want you to ride. But right now this would do." He said smirking.

"Pakka?!" I asked still not believing him. Let me tell you guys I'm a sucker for cars. Or Aston Martin is my dream car. I just hope someday I will be in its driving seat. (Ofcourse after learning how to drive 😛).

"Hanji pakka." He said this in a seductive voice or is it me who is thinking like that. C'mon khushi nahi sochna hai apne boss ke baare me esa kuch bhi.

We both sat in the car, the whole journey was quite enough except of me squealing again and again because of this car.

"Okay we are here. You should go to the 5th floor, there you would get the finance department." He said while buttoning his blazer. The way his fingers moved to button it!!! Shitt why am I behaving like an sex addict. I should not think about him.

"Okay sir. Thankyou for the ride." At this he just smirked and went inside.