{15}•HBD-Bᴏɴᴅᴜ•

Bondita rushed through the college corridors, a sense of urgency on her face

Bondita rushed through the college corridors, a sense of urgency on her face. "Oh God, aaj phir se late hogayi," she muttered, frustration evident in her voice. The constant struggle with her uncooperative alarm intensified on this crucial day-her results day.

As she hurriedly maneuvered through the crowded hallways, her focus on the ticking clock, Bondita collided with an unexpected obstacle. The impact could have sent her tumbling, but a strong hand gripped her wrist, preventing a fall. Startled, she looked up to see Anirudh, a reassuring smile playing on his lips.

"Sambhal ke jaaiye, Miss Bondita," he said, his voice calm and composed. With a gentle release of her wrist, Anirudh stepped back, allowing her to regain her balance. In that fleeting moment, amidst the chaos of deadlines and anticipation, their paths crossed, leaving an imprint on the canvas of their shared college journey.

Bondita gazed at him, gratitude evident in her eyes as she expressed, "Inne 2 salon mein aapne mujhe itne acche se sambhal hai ki mujhe ab girne ki dar hi nahin lagthi. Kyunki mujhe pata hai aap hai mujhe sambhalne ke liye."

Anirudh responded, his tone carrying a mix of frustration and bemusement, "Inne 2 salon mein tumhari yahi baten ne mujhe bahut confuse kiya hai, aur ab bhi kar rahi hai ab Bata Bhi Do Aakhir Kahana kya chahti tum?." The complexity of their relationship unfolded through these exchanges, showcasing a blend of care, confusion, and the evolving dynamics that defined their two-year journey.

Bondita, with a hint of frustration, urged, "Aapne meri baten samajhne ki koshish nahin ki ek bar karke toh dekhiye, confuse nahin ho jaenge aap sab Kuchh samajh Jayenge Mere Kahne ki jarurat Nahin padegi."

Anirudh, in response, asserted, "Tumhari baten samajhne ki koshish ki toh main apne dil ki baat bhi bol dunga."

The exchange unfolded a subtle tension between them, the unspoken emotions simmering beneath the surface. Bondita, curious and persistent, challenged Anirudh to understand her perspective. Anirudh, on the other hand, hinted at a willingness to share his true feelings.

In the midst of this verbal dance, Bondita pressed further, "Toh bol dijiye na, kisne roka hai aapko." Their eyes locked, and in that shared gaze, a silent conversation transpired, a moment of vulnerability and unspoken connection that hinted at the depth of their evolving relationship.

As the sands of time gracefully pass, Bondita finds herself immersed in the final years of college, marking the culmination of a two-year journey. In this span, Anirudh and Bondita have delicately unraveled the threads of their emotions, laying bare their feelings for one another. The profound closeness they share has become a cornerstone of their existence, with Bondita entrusting Anirudh not only with her moments of exuberant joy but also with the depths of her sorrows. Their days on campus are a canvas painted with shared experiences, forging an unbreakable bond. Despite the unspoken affinity that intertwines their hearts, the words expressing their emotions remain elusive. Yet, with the passage of each day, the gravitational pull of their feelings intensifies, propelling them further into a realm where their souls converge in a silent dance of burgeoning love.