Foreword

The Thai BL Drama "Last Twilight" has just concluded recently and to say that I was hooked on the show was an understatement. I was strongly and resolutely attached to the said series— the plot, the characters, the actors, and everything about it. Because of this attachment to the BL drama series, without even realizing it, I was already writing a poem inspired by it. A poem capturing the story of our Phi Mhok and Nong Day through rhymes and verses.  And now, I wanted to share the poem with you. I hope you enjoy reading it.

"Last Twilight" revolves around the story of Mhok and Day. Burdened with heavy debt, Mhok, a technical college student, applies for a high-paying job as a caregiver to Day, a badminton player with partial blindness due to infectious keratitis. Day hires Mhok who—unlike other applicants—seems to take no pity on him. With so much time spent in each others' company, the two develop a deep bond. When Day learns he'll have approximately 90 days until he loses what vision he has remaining, he must use these final moments to the best he can to be worthwhile.

It is a drama series that undoubtedly imparts numerous valuable lessons in life. It teaches us the significance of hope in driving ourselves toward a more fulfilling and appreciated life. It also underscores the value of granting oneself a second chance to feel love and happiness. In a world where the challenges of life can be devastating and exhausting, along with the limitations and obstacles imposed by physical disabilities and societal barriers, "Last Twilight" serves as a constant reminder that kindness, support, and love are available for those who actively seek and embrace them. And with this poem, I hope you'll also appreciate the series more and the lessons that the story of our Big Mhok and Little Day is teaching you.

Braine Syedwin ^^

Big Mhok and Little Day | a poem inspired by "Last Twilight"जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें