The Way I Loved You

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Ray Mond woke up a little bit late than usual, the gworls went to a Wu Chang concert last night and stayed up drinking

These past few months had been fun for her, she wore her fake smile everyday and sometimes she can forget that it's a lie, sometimes she truly enjoyed her time with friends. 

There's this one thing that April had been constantly talking about this ever since she came back. She believes that Ray needs to come back to her game. There's a ton of people in this city and April truly believes that there's at least a dozen of them that's interested in her.

No one in the family had dared to tell her to 'move on' from him. But what's April's asking now is just she wants her to go have fun and try to go back to her old self. Playing with people's hearts, stun locked them in seconds, scamming them. Maybe it would make her feel more alive.

She took her advice.

Tommy, Benji, Raymond, Zaceed, even the Clowns, and lots of randoms that she doesn't even remembered their name. She had lost count- she doesn't fucking care at all to be honest. No one can even come close and she definitely does not have the intention of replacing- moving on- forgetting- NO.

Was it the trauma? Well, it most likely is.

She didn't care-

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

That evening, K asked Ray if she had any materials to sell and fortunately Zaceed just dropped off 5 barrels worth of them. She was just done collecting the materials when K called her to the southside house. She took everything she just got and called max for a drop off.

"Thanks Max! You don't need to wait, I'm gonna stay here for a while, I'll give you a call when I need the ride back" She said when they arrived there.

"Anything for my gworl! See you later Ray!" He honked and left.

"RAYYCHEEEEL MICHELLEEE MOONND" She was just closing the Door behind her when she heard Taco calling- no, yelling out her name. Her full government name. She rolled her eyes in annoyance and pulled her machete out.

"Taco I swear to God, I'm going to fucking KILL you this time" She ran full speed into the house only to find Taco was already up and running away from her. She just arrived at this place and yet she's already playing cat and mouse around the house.

The house filled with curses from Ray and pleading from Taco for a few minutes before Taco kneeled at the floor praying for her forgiveness. They both decided it was enough cardio of the day and Taco threw himself at the couch. It was then where Ray finally realized that she hasn't said Hi to anyone since she came here. She didn't even paid attention to who was there.

"Oh yeah- hi guys, what are you boys up to?" She waved her hello to them.

They were all at the basement hanging out, she was decently surprised to see that a lot of them were there. Obviously K, Taco and peanut were there, but she didn't expect to see Ramee who's been very busy trying to be a lawyer, Chodie who's always doing weed runs and also Tommy in there. For some reason, she and Tommy rarely see each other in CG; it feels like they're on a very different schedule and very different jobs. The last time she remembered talking to him was a few weeks ago when he finally told her the story of what happened to the Mandem and how he ended up being in CG. The CG that he trash talked to her years ago. She always laughed whenever she remembered that small detail.