Ch-2 I loved him

And I remember when I met him.

It was so clear that he was the only one for me.

We both knew right away

and as the years went on,

things got more difficult.

We were faced with more challenges.

I begged him to 'stay',

try to remember what we had at the beginning .

He was charismatic,

magnetic,

electric,

and everybody knew him.

When he walked in,

every woman's head turned.

Everyone stood up to talk to him.

He was like this hybrid,

this mix of a man who couldn't contain himself.

I always got the sense that,

he became torn between being a good person,

and missing out on all of the opportunities that life could offer a man as magnificent as him.

And in that way,

I understood him.

And I...

I loved him I loved him I loved him I loved him I loved him I loved him I loved him I loved him I loved him I loved him

....

And I still love him.

I love him.

---------------------------------------------------

This vid had me down bawling my eyes out for hours on end. Of course I had to share my pain with you readers! Anyways, the above are thoughts of Gojo a few days after Geto's death. Let's dive back in the story!

----------------------------------------------------

Gojo had one of his breakdowns the previous night. It was getting more and more difficult for him to keep going on with the mask he now wore of being his old goofy and arrogant self. It was draining him. Last night was one of the worse ones so far. He had been shouting and crying for hours on end and he was quite sure that his students heard him. But he didn't care.

He had started to lose all sort of emotions and life he had in him. He didn't care for anything at all now. He saw no point in living these days, thinking about it in a daze all day till the back of his mind were to remind him that he had to live for his students. Right, his students. He should probably focus on them more and forget about these...these thoughts.

These thoughts of his Suguru, dying in that alleyway as he walked away from him, leaving him to be all alone in his final moments and killing him. Killing his one and only. These thoughts of him when he would say his name oh so lovingly that it was enough to get him through the day no matter what. These thoughts of him when they would play in his dorm, eat snacks together, go on missions together and they would be so happy and satisfied with each and every day that passed.

These thoughts of his Suguru enveloped him like a blanket of warmth made of thorns that hurt him, but he was willing to hold on to it forever and ever. He needed to stop thinking. He choked on a sob and downed a few sleeping pills. That should get him through the remaining nighttime he thought, as he drifted off to sleep.