Secrets

Toni felt Cheryls soft lips against hers, after the first few seconds of shock she lifts up hers hands to cup Cheryls face and begins to reciprocate the kiss. It went on for a while before they both had to pull back for air. 

"Where did that come from, Red?" Toni questioned. Cheryl smiled and rolled her eyes at the nickname, although she has told Toni countless amounts of times she hates it, Toni still uses it because she knows it gets Cheryl worked up. They love teasing each other in that way. 

"You just had something on your lips" Cheryl jokes. 

"Oh is that right? Toni leans in closer to Cheryl once again.

"Mhmm. that's right" Cheryl nods slightly, also leaning in.

"I see." Toni gently pulls Cheryls face closer, closing the gap and giving her a small, gentle kiss. They pull away once again, Cheryl smiles as Toni begins to lovingly caress Cheryls cheek with her thumb. "You know something..."

"Hm?"

"I loved how feisty you were when we first met, I could tell you were more than what everyone made you out to be. You have this big wall to hide all of your feelings and it made everyone think you were this loveless human, but I saw right through it. I knew you were special when we first spoke in the hallway. The moment I laid my eyes on you I could tell there was something different about you. Although I don't know everything that's behind those walls of yours, I'm glad you're letting me in and trusting me." Cheryl smiles at Toni, butterflies rushing to her stomach every time she felt Toni move her thumb.

"You've been flirting with me since the very start, how could you tell I was... you know." Although Cheryl has felt comfortable enough to tell Toni she was gay, She still wasn't the best at saying it out loud. 

"My gaydar is on point." Toni winks, making Cheryls cheeks go bright red, "You wanna come back to my trailer? We can talk." Toni sees Cheryl thinking carefully. 

"Alright. Does this mean I have to get on your bike again..." Cheryl groans as she knows what the answers going to be.

"Yup! Let's go red!" Toni jumps up and grabs Cheryls hand, leading her out of the diner and to her motorbike. "Safety first." Toni throws Cheryl her helmet,

"You should get me my own personalised helmet at this point, Tiny." Cheryl clips the helmet on her head and situates herself behind Toni on the bike. She slowly wraps her arms around Toni, holding as tight as possible. Although she liked Toni, she hated this damn bike.  

"Hold on tight, I'll be going extra fast just for you" Cheryl tightened her arms in fear as Toni laughed. 

--

As they pulled up to Tonis trailer, Cheryl noticed an unfamiliar car sitting in the spot where Toni parked her bike last time.

"Whos car is that?" Cheryl asks as the bike comes to a stop. Toni groans at the site of the car.. she was hoping he wouldn't be here.

"That, Red, Is my brothers car." Cheryl raised her eyebrows, she didn't know Toni had a brother, "He's really weird, don't listen to anything he says it's probably bullshit." Toni was trying to save herself from embarrassment, knowing how much her brother likes to tease her about the redhead from school that she was crazy over. All Toni had done since meeting Cheryl was talk about her to her brother. 

The door opened to the trailer and Toni immediately saw her brother sitting on the couch, stuffing his face and watching tv. He looks over and sees Toni coming in with the redhead and smirks,

"Hello dear sister, who may this be?" Her brother stands himself up and walks over to the two.

"Ew stop talking like that, weirdo." Toni laughs at her brother as he extends his arm out to Cheryl.