Poison Poison

[October 31st]

Halloween. Cheryls favourite night of the year. She loved being able to take off her 'mask' for one night and be anyone she wanted to be. This year, she was being poison Ivy. Veronica Lodge was throwing her annual Halloween party and she was so ready. She messaged Betty last night and asked her to ask Veronica to invite Toni to the party... But to not tell Toni that it was her that requested for her to be invited. 

Cheryl was busy perfecting her outfit. She had a green bodysuit that had the texture of leaves all over it, Leaves wrapped around her entire body and a few in her hair. Her favourite part, had to be the shoes. The most gorgeous forest green heels, she knows she looks hot and was planning on flirting with as many people as possibly tonight. 

Cheryls car Is finally fixed, getting in it she is both scared and excited for tonight. All she can think about is what Toni would be wearing, praying it was nothing too short or revealing. She wouldn't be able to handle herself. 

--

Arriving over an hour late to parties has its perks, Everyone already there and the party is nearly peaking. Cheryls walks around the house trying to find Toni but no luck. She decided to ask Betty if she has seen Toni at all tonight,

"Betty, have you seen-" 

"Well hello, Miss Ivy." Betty scurries off away from the two as Cheryl turns around at the familiar voice. Her breath hitched when she saw Tonis costume. Harley Quinn. She was Harley fucking Quinn. Short shorts, Fishnets, Knee high socks and the tightest most revealing top ever. 

"I- Didn't know you were being Harley..." Toni stepped closer, making Cheryl extremely nervous. Tonis boobs were on show and it was making her have weird ass feelings... down there. 

"Well Red I must say, You look so damn hot tonight" Cheryl rolled her eyes and crossed her arms and Tonis flirting. "I dunno if I'll be able to handle staring at you all night."

"Well thats easy, just don't stare." Cheryl smiled as she said it, knowing Toni can't help herself but stare.

"and miss staring at your perfect body the entire night? No way." Toni reached out to grab Cheryls waist without thinking, making Cheryl flinch back.

"Just friends remember." Toni tried to apologise but Cheryl walked away quickly, trying to make sure nobody saw Toni trying to hold her waist. Not that anyone was really paying attention, they were all half drunk. 

Cheryl went to the kitchen to see Betty and Veronica, No sign of jughead though. Weird. 

"Hey B, Hey Veronica. No jughead tonight?" Cheryl grabbed a shot from behind Veronica and shot it back quickly. She noticed the look Betty gave Veronica when Jugheads name was brought up. 

"Uh- We actually aren't dating anymore" Cheryl squints her eyes suspiciously, these two are weird. 

"Damn. Bye bye beanie boy."  Cheryl watched the two carefully, noticing the excessive touchiness and the flirtatious eyes. Then again, Everyone here is drunk out of their minds. Except Cheryl, but not for much longer.

Twenty minutes go by, Cheryl had done 4 straight vodka shots, 5 jello shots and some sort of weird tequila that Veronica stole from her dads office. She was absolutely out of it, Which wasn't such a good thing. 

Cheryl was parading around the party, trying to find her favourite pink haired serpent, but she couldn't find her anywhere. Cheryl got worried that Toni had left after the incident earlier. That was, until she spotted Tonis costume in the corner. Something Was off, Toni was twirling her hair with her finger, Making way too much physical content with this ugly looking creature

It was in fact, a man. 

Cheryl stumbled over and snuck her arm around Tonis waist, pulling her body against hers. Toni flinched before realising it was Cheryl, then her shock turned to confusion. Cheryl had just gotten annoyed at her not even half an hour earlier and now she was being all touchy? 

"Cheryl?" Toni flipped herself round to be able to look at Cheryl fully, the redheads grip on her waist never loosening, the two girls faces were inches apart. 

"C'mon, I've got a surprise." Cheryl winks as her lips creep into a slight smirk. Toni raises her eyebrows and agrees to follow Cheryl, leaving the random guy standing alone. Cheryl leads Toni to the kitchen, demanding for her to get up on the counter.

"Why do I need to get up there?" Toni asks, confused at the redheads actions. 

"Body shots! lie down and put the damn lime in your mouth." Cheryl demands. Toni can't lie, she's loving this Cheryl. Confident enough to do body shots off her... She's having a great time. Toni lays down on the counter and holds the lime in her hand, waiting for Cheryl to retrieve the salt. Cheryl brings the salt over and begins sprinkling it along Tonis collarbone. Toni prepares herself, putting the lime in her mouth.

"Dude check it out" Two guys stand at the doorway to the kitchen, Watching whatever the hell was going down. One of them pulls their phone out and begins recording, "For my personal collection" They both laugh and continue watching the two girls. Creeps if I do say so myself.

"You ready, tiny?" Toni nods, as soon as Cheryl sees the serpent nod she downs the shot and heads straight for the salt, Licking up every single last bit. Instead of stopping there, she started working on Tonis neck, Kissing and sucking. She could not contain herself. After a minute of being on Tonis neck, Cheryl moved up for the lime. Though, Instead of putting it in her mouth like usual she grabbed it and threw it off to the side, Moving back down quickly to connect her lips with Tonis, It only lasted a few seconds because Toni was very uncomfortable laying on the counter. 

"Come with me" Toni jumps off the counter and drags the redhead into the bathroom, locking the door behind them...