When You Call Them "Daddy"

Dabi-
It had just slipped from your mouth when Dabi was eating you out one night while Keigo was out on errands. You were on your 2nd orgasm and Dabi didn't seem to want to ease up anytime soon.

Pulling at his hair, you screamed as you cum hard on his fingers, "Daddy!"

"What did you just- fuck!"  Dabi cursed meeting your fucked-out gaze.

You didn't know what happened, he moved way too fast. One second you were coming down from that amazing high, the next your ass was in the air, and your back arched as his pierced cock slammed into your spent cunt.

"Say it again, babygirl!"

He gets so feral when you call him Daddy. Even more than usual.

Hawks-

He was so confused when you suddenly called him Daddy while giving him head that he went soft.

"W-what--I'm sorry--" you start apologizing, covering your face in embarrassment.

"Little Bird, it's okay," Hawks chuckled, pulling you naked body against his, pulling you into a passionate kiss. "It just took me by surprise, is all. I'm hard again, anyway."

Indeed, he was hard again. Though, this time it looked painfully red and pre-cum dripping from his mushroom tip. His cock twitched, tapping your belly button.

"Oh..." You breathed.

"Wanna help Daddy cum, babygirl?" Hawks smirked, the look in his eyes making the slick on your thighs build. "Want to ride your Daddy?"

You giggled, even as your abdomen tightened in need. "Yes, Daddy, I do."

The roughesy sex you'll ever have with Keigo is when you call him Daddy.

A/N:

Your poor back...♿️♿️♿️♿️♿️♿️♿️♿️