chp - 8

Shreya
Ishan &Tilak hugged each other, kissed each other and they even slept with each other . I even have photos of Ishan and Tilak hugging.

Shubman
Please Shreya do not talk nonsense. You are a great friend but these things to joke about it's not good .

Shreya
I can show you ( she showed the picture of Ishan and Tilak hugging on the Terris during party ) . Shub I feel sorry for you .

Shubman
This is not true . They are hugging only Ishan will never cheat on me .

Shreya
I did not want to show this to you but still being your friend I want good for you . ( Shreya showed a photoshopped picture of Ishan & Tilak on bed without clothes )
(Shubman got up and hit the nearest wall hard that his knuckles started bleeding)

Shubman
No he can't do that I don't believe you

Shreya
You have known me since childhood. I was always your best friend until Ishan came but I still did not say anything but do you really think I will ever want bad for you .
(Shubman kept crying, Shreya hugged him and made him stop)

Shubman
How could he do it ? I loved him with all I have but he . I hate you Ishan Kishan I fucking hate you .

Shreya
Ishan doesn't deserve you Shub . For gold he left diamond. He is dumb.
Flashback ends

At the hospital

The doctor informed that it will take time for Ishan to get up and if he does wake up then to keep the mood jolly and bubbly beside him cause losing his child will make him emotionally vulnerable. The doctor informed that it seems Ishan does not want to wake up his body is rejecting all types of treatments .
The match between GT & MI was going to take place without Ishan & Mayank many more . GT had a big advantage as Ishan , Mayank , Rohit & Hardik decided not to play and stay with Ishan at the hospital in case he wakes up . Surya & Bumrah also wanted to stay but Rohit gave them the leadership of the 1st match and told them to defeat GT in a way that "someone in GT" remembers not to hurt Ishan .
Mayank told everyone the whole thing of Ishan & Shubman dating and what Shubman said to Ishan that occurred this terrible happening. Tilak found himself responsible for everything he kept blaming himself and was crying. He was also angry on Shubman for thinking those things . Rohit told Tilak to use that anger against GT in the field .

At the match
Commentator
GT won the toss and chose to bowl .

Tilak Varma completed his century in just 43 balls . Oh my god one more six

Surya Kumar Yadav completed his century in 52 balls .

The score is 285/2 .

GT will bat now

Shubman Gill completed his half century in 59 balls .

Kane Williamson out on duck

5th wicket of Boom boom Bumrah

4th wicket for Tilak Varma

Sai Sudarshan out on 3

The score is 57 all out

MI won the match and the player of the match goes to Tilak Verma

At the hotel
GT was all sad due to the terrible defeat . Shubman was more sad because this was his first match after being the captain and he was defeated badly . Shubman went to his and started crying he kept crying and crying and eventually fell asleep . Tilak , Surya & Bumrah when they came back to the hotel saw Rohit & Hardik talking .

Hardik
So Ishan won't play in this IPL at all and even Mayank . He still did not wake up there are chances that He can wake up at anytime so Mayank is at the hospital he will update us everything. We wanted to bring him back but he promised to not leave Ishan's side .

Rohit
Mera bacche ke sath bhagwan yeh accha nhi kar rha hai . Everyone go to sleep now tomorrow early in the morning we will go to the hospital.
(God is not doing right to my child)

Morning 6am
Mayank was continuously calling Rohit , Hardik and Tilak .

On call
Mayank- Ishu woke up (he said yelling )
Rohit- oh my god we are coming ( Rohit cuts the call and goes to wake everyone up )
Everyone reaches the hospital.

________________________________________________________________________________

Why did Shreya lie ? How did she get those pictures? Why did Shubman not trust Ishan? Ishan woke up now what will happen? So many questions want to know
Stay tuned

Sorry for the short chapter. I am very packed on Tuesdays