chp - 13

I was not going to update today but this update for Shubman

He gave a huge reply to all the haters out their hating on his game . Telling him to sit at home and not play a huge reply to them .
Kya khela hai aj aur kal bhi kya sahi sahi 4 catches pakda tha . Waah
Hail on Shubman's century
________________________________________

Shubman was running behind Ishan to talk to him . Ishan walked as fast as he could and was going to enter the MI bus . When Shubman grabbed Ishan's hand and called out to him .

Shubman
Ishu I am going to change for you . If you get angry then who will smile & laugh . If you leave then who is going to stay . When you do not speak I get scared that who will say that "he is mine" . You are the reason I am what I am today without you I am useless I am nothing. Trust me I will change.

Ishan
Please leave .

Shubman
Ishu I love you , I care for you and I am really sorry I know it's not easy to forgive for what I did but please I can't live without you .

Ishan
I don't love you and I do not care for you just leave .

Shubman
Ishu I need you to love me , I need you to care for me , I need you to trust me , I need you to come back and at last I need you to stay with me .

Ishan
Firstly my name is not Ishu but Ishan and secondly I need you to stay away from me , I need you to not recognise me and at last I need you to disappear from my life.

In the dressing room

Tilak tells everyone about Shreya and how she manipulated Shubman and that Shubman regrets about his behaviour towards Ishan.

Mayank
So what!? He does not trust Ishan, he should have known ishan won't ever betray him . A relationship is based on trust and I told Shubman to be aware of that girl but he ignored me like I was some child blabbering nonsense.
What about the fact that his child died because of him.

Tilak
I understand you Mayank but Shubman regrets his behaviour. He is really sorry . Do you guys not see his suffering he does not eat properly and drinks alcohol so much. His eyes are always red because he cries so much . I went inside his room this morning. He was sleeping on the floor hugging a photo frame of His and Ishan's photo. His cheeks had dried tears . I know he did wrong but you guys need to understand him too . Please he is the only one who can make Ishan better .

Mayank
I don't care . I will ask Ishan if Ishan is okay I am okay but I won't let anyone hurt my friend ever again .
( Mayank leaves the dressing room in anger)

Tilak
C'mon guys you need to help Shubman and Ishan get back together they both are suffering without each other. We need to help them .

Brewis & Hardik together
I will help tell me what to do

Surya & Rohit together
If Ishan gets happy because of Shubman I am okay with it . Tell me I will help you .

Bumrah & Shami together
Anything for them

Near the bus
Shubman
I-I am sorry please Ishu do not say like this I really love you .

Ishan
I fucking hate you I don't want to see you ever again

Shubman
P-please-

Mayank
SHUBMAN GILL LEAVE ISHAN SAID HE HATES YOU & DOESN'T WANT TO SEE YOU.................. FUCKING LEAVE OR SHOULD I MAKE YOU LEAVE
( Mayank grabs Ishan's hand and they both take their manager's car )

At Mayank & Ishan's room
Ishan went to his room changed his clothes layed on the bed and hid himself under the blanket

Mayank
Hey speak to me . Do not give me this silent treatment. Remove this blanket

Ishan
Why Mayank why why who does he think he is after weeks of ignoring me all of a sudden he comes and apologize and he thinks I will forgive him and forget everything he did . I hate him I hate you Shubman Gill .

Mayank
I am here let's not think & talk about him . We won IPL there is going to be a party tonight. Everyone will come . Virat bhaiya , Rahul Bhaiya , Shreyas, kuldeep Bhai , Yuzi , Rinku let's think about them let's do some pranks on them . Just don't be sad

Ishan
Who told you I am sad I am not . I won't keep thinking about him . I will move on . I have a life to live and fans to make proud I will do all that .
Especially when I have you by my side I won't be sad

Mayank
Never be sad I am always here " Tera yaar hu mein "

Shubman's room
Shubman came back and sat on the floor crying telling himself that he won't be forgiven. Ishan hates him and doesn't want to see him . His heart was paining as hell . He received a call from his sister

Shahneel- baby I know you lost the match do not be sad you guys played very well .
Shubman - Dii ( while crying)
Shahneel- what happened
Shubman - he said he hates me doesn't want to see me . He does not care for me . He wants me to stay away from him and just disappear from his life
Shahneel- that's it you are backing off ? Just because he said these things remember what what you told him but he still said sorry. If this is where you back off its good he didn't forgive you .
Shubman - who says I am backing off . I will take my forgiveness from him . I will make him love me again . I will show my Ishu that I am sorry and I have changed only for him .
Shahneel - next time call me when he forgives you.
( Shahneel cuts the line)

Shubman takes a photo of his and Ishan's and holds it to his chest
Shubman's thoughts - come back lets fight again for batting and balling
You win I will lose . Come lets do those pranks again . You run behind me and hit me . Meethi si wo gali Teri sunne ko taiyar hu mein . All my happiness is half and empty with you . I am broken without you . Ek Teri yaari ka he saato janam hak daar hu mein .

At the party
Rohit asked Ishan to wear a black T-shirt with 2 silver chains and Tilak told Shubman to wear the same.

Shubman asked Rohit if he could get the stage he needed to say something. Rohit agreed because of Tilak constantly irritating Rohit to agree .
Now Shubman was there standing on the stage .

Shubman
Everyone played really well but Ishan was the best . He was not in the best medical condition but made 2 centuries .
I am sorry Ishan I know it will take time for you to forgive me but I wrote something for you .

Tere baare mein sochu toh
Raatein beet jaati hain ,

Tujhko saamne mein dekhu toh
Meri duniya ruk jaati hai ,

Yeh Gill deewana hai
Tum pe Sanam ,

Pyaar karte rahenge
Tumse har janam .

Tilak
Kya khub farmaya hai . Amazing .

Virat
This love oh my god

Yuzi
Hayeeeeeeee

( Ishan ignored Shubman like how a backbencher ignore their teacher )
________________________________________________________________________________

Will Shubman give up ? Will Ishan melt ? Will Mayank help Shubman? What will happen next ? So many questions want to know
Stay tuned .