🍊"I hate the rain" James x Cyrus

Cyrus' POV:
It's been 40 minutes since the time Jamie said he would be home from the liquor store. When he left it was sunny and almost cloudless but now, it's a downpour. I'd be surprised if his bucket of bolts can even get him home in this. I was reading a book on our bed but now I'm staring out the window at the rain. It's pretty quiet today. The only noise I can hear is the faint pitter patter of the drops on the window.
I do hope he's home soon. I'm getting tired of this waiting. Soon I hear the sound of keys jingling as someone tries to get their key into the lock of the door. Based on how long it takes they must've not known what key even went to the lock. After the door creaks open I see James soaked from head to toe with his hair in his face slightly blocking some of his sight. I also notice he has 5 large bags in his hands all labeled "Warehouse Liquors" Ugh. My Jamie can't help going to those cheap places for his fix.
He closes the door quickly when he's inside and immediately puts the bags down and looks at me.
"Hey darlin. Sorry I took so long. I got into some trouble." He puts his arms up then back to his sides to show how wet he is to me as if I can't already see that.
"Goodness Jamie..Why on earth are you this soaked? Don't you have an umbrella in your car?"
"Well I did.."
"What do you mean you did?" He picks up his bags and starts walking toward the kitchen motioning for me to follow and I do. He starts explaining his story as he puts the bags down and starts to unpack them.
"When I came out the store I couldn't find my keys so I decided to just walk home to get my spare." He says as he starts stacking boxes of beer on the counter. He looks exited that he has that much alcohol in his possession and looks even more exited when he pulls out a bottle each of his two favorite liquors:Everclear and Absinthe.
"As I was walkin it just started rainin. Then I went from walkin to runnin because I didn't want my bags to break froms all the water." When I look at the bags they're almost completely dry.
"They don't look like they even got wet James." He pulls his blue checkered flannel out from one of the bags and wrings it out in the sink.
"I covered em."

Jame's POV:
Cyrus rolls his eyes when I say that.
"You covered the alcohol but not yourself? You're an idiot." I think most people would be mad at being called an idiot but coming from him it sounds almost playful. After I unpack all of my liquor I really start to realize how uncomfortable it is to be dripping wet in all of my clothes.
"Maybe I should take a shower or somethin." Cyrus thinks for a moment before saying what's on his mind.
"I could join you?" Just thinking about it makes the blood rush to my face. Me and Cyrus are no stranger to showering together but that doesn't make me any less nervous when we do.
"Course you can, pretty." I noticed he really likes that nickname I gave him. He looks away when he answers.
"Yes..We should go." I grab as much liquor as I can carry and take it to our room as I follow him. Once he opens the door I go toward the bed and plop all the liquor down on the soft material while Cyrus goes into his drawers for clothing. He usually brings clothes with him to the shower while I just wrap a towel around me and come back to the room and worry about it after. After I approach him and he sees that I'm not grabbing new clothes and I am again just gonna walk back here we leave. Once we're in the bathroom I close the door behind us and lock it. Cyrus puts the towels and his clothes on the sink and looks at me.
"You should go first. You're wet. You need to get out of that clothing anyway."
"Yeah. You're right." I shrug and start the motions to take my shirt off. Since the fabric is wet it sticks to my skin and I have to put in extra effort to pry it off. Then come my jeans and socks. I kicked my shoes off while we were in our bedroom. Once I'm left in my slightly damp boxers Cyrus reaches out and puts his hand on my chest. He was staring at me as I took my clothes off and I guess he just couldn't resist touching me. He starts at my neck and trails his hand down my chest until he's at my waist. When he gets there he takes my flask out of the side of my boxers and leans back. That's what he was doing. He twists until he gets the top open and takes a swig.
"Cheap Whiskey and Burbon is the worst Jamie. You can do better than that." He hands it back to me. When I grab the flask my hand is still a little shaky from his lingering touch and he seems to notice as I take a couple shots worth swig myself before closing it and putting it down.
"It's not...I could think of worse options." I get closer to him until he's backed against the bathroom door and lean my head into the crook of his neck next to his ear before whispering.
"How about you take this last piece off me yourself since you wanna get touchy, pretty."
I see him blush and I can tell his thoughts are going a mile a minute.
"Well if you insist." I was stupid to think he would take my boxers off in a normal way. I challenge him and he challenges me right back. Cyrus has me step back slightly then he trails his hands down my body again only this time as his hands go down, so do his legs. By the time he's back at my waist he's on his knees on the ground. My body reacts without me telling it to and I lean into his touch. He brings his face to my stomach and kisses just above the fabric by my happy trail. I few sounds fall off of my lips and I see him smirk against me. He then uses his teeth to grab the top of the fabric and pull my boxers down my legs. I'm trying to recover from his kisses when he stands up. He looks at me as if I'm loosing whatever little silent battle we're having for control. Once I see that look I know I'm gonna pull myself together and he's gonna be breathless when I'm done.
"It's your turn, baby."