❗️"I live for the chase, Mi Amor" Salvador x Todd

Todd's POV:
I woke up in a slight daze from my dream from the night before. I dreamt that I was Tolith running in the forest from this big woodland creature. I narrowly escaped the vicious beast by ducking behind a tree. Then I woke up. As I look around I realize my master is nowhere to be found in our shared space. This isn't unusual for him as he isn't always home. I never really know how long he's been gone. Of course I feel his presence leave the bed but I have no idea for how long. For all I know he could've gotten up in the middle of the night and been gone since. He tells me that sometimes he gets calls that he has to get information out of somebody when they get new prisoners. He'll be gone for hours and come home covered in blood. He looks so handsome that way. Like his skin was made for a layer of someone's blood. I'm still sitting in bed when the big double doors to the balcony open revealing my master still in his silk robe and swirling a half empty bottle of Tequila in his hand. He adjusts his glasses before noticing I'm awake and coming for the bed. He throws the tequila to the ground near the bed shattering the bottle and giving the air a hint of liquor. I don't mind the smell, actually I've grown to enjoy it since I constantly taste it on his tongue. He creeps closer before pouncing on me and catching me in a tackle. Usually I don't have much fight to put up against him in these situations but today I do. We wrestled for a couple seconds before his hand is around my throat and holding me in place.
"God, I love it when you fight." He whispers in my ear sending shivers down my spine. His lips move from my ear and to my shoulder where his tongue caresses a large bite from the night before. I wince and shutter as he glides his teeth over it then pulls back. His hand finds its way to my face and his thumb brushes over my bottom lip. He really has a way of making me want him.  He leans in to kiss me but then pulls away and stands. Asshole. Soon he's off the bed and adjusting his slipping robe. A part of me wants to pull him back and rip it off of him to see everything underneath but I couldn't defile my god like that. Not yet at least. Salvador walks toward the vanity and turns the mirror light on. I watch as he looks himself over and puts his finger under his eye and pulls downward to see underneath. He scoffs and picks up a powder from my makeup bag.
"I have a plan for us tonight, Amor." I perk up and stare more intently at him.
"What are we gonna do?" He rubs the powder in under his eyes and reaches to the side of the vanity for a bong and a jar.
"It's a surprise. You can be a good, patient, little thing and wait for me, can't you?" I can feel red flush to my cheeks and my heart melt. I adore every comment he sends my way. It's Devine.
"Of course! I'll wait if you ask me to master." He finishes up with packing the bong and comes toward me with a lighter.
"Good boy~ Now you wanna smoke this with me?" He holds the bong out to me, encouraging me to take it with his eyes. I nod and take it out of his hands. I try to take the lighter but he pulls his hand back.
"I'll light it baby, just inhale."
"O-ok" I put the bong up to my mouth and he flicks the lighter on. Once the flame touches the weed he goes in circles to burn it all. When I inhale it's like fire. It burns but in a way where all I want to do is take another breath. Soon I'm pulling away from it and exhaling, making the fire in my lungs grow brighter. I start coughing and grab the water on the nightstand next to me while Salvador takes the bong from my hands. He puts his mouth where mine was and inhales. He's much more graceful with his hit as he takes a long drag and then exhales with a trick. He is extremely attractive. Soon we're talking again and passing it back and forth. I'm pretty high by the end of the second bowl but Salvador looks almost unfazed by it. When he goes to pack the third there's a knock at the door. Salvador immediately burns holes into the door with how hard he glares at it. He hates when people interrupt him. Especially in his room. I've seen a few servants die from just having the audacity to knock while me and him are in here doing things.  He sets the bong down and angrily walks toward the door. He quickly opens it and starts to yell.
"¿Cuántas veces tengo que decirles perras que me dejen en paz o mori-"
"Chill man. It's me." I recognize his voice. It's the only person other than me who Salvador would hesitate to kill. His best friend. Kachøø. I hear an annoyed "tch" from Salvador before he speaks again.
"You're so stupid man. How many times do I tell you that if you keep doing that one of these days I'll slip up and stab you or something." Kachøø laughs in response.
"Whatever man. Why are you lighting up in here without me? You weren't even gonna give me a hit. I smelled the weed from the kitchen man." As Kachøø spoke he slowly inched his way further into the room before entering completely. His eyes darted around until he saw the bong Salvador set down next to me before getting up. He started coming toward me and I saw Salvador twitch in irritation before closing the door and walking toward me as well behind him.