Sharing is caring

I was now 6 months pregnant and i did not miss this feeling i always got. Same thing happened when i got pregnant with Ada but This was just more severe. Speaking of Ada, miss mamas was crawling all over the place now, even into places she had no business crawling into!. It was a very hot Saturday afternoon in this part of gorilla city. It was hot and for some reason i was not comfortable at all. We were having a meeting in the hall with the elders of the tribe and to be very frank i was not paying attention to anything that was being said. Erik, who was also now involved with the jabari tribe as well as the panther tribe looked very disinterested. I couldn't say same for M'baku. This man was just yapping away. I swear to Bast and Hanuman, i was very close to shutting everybody up but who was i? Just the high priestess.
Just then, the giant doors opened and in crawled Ada.
"Thank the gods!" I thought.
"Looks like the first daughter would to personally give her input in matters of state" M'baku said with such pride as the elders laughed. I blushed with embarrassment. How did she even escape from Dike this time?..
"My apologies my elders, this won't happen again" i pleaded. One of the elders stopped me in my tracks "oh no Zahra, no need to apologize. This is her father's palace and one day she will sit where he sits and make decisions too so think of this as a way of training her up early..."
I went to retrieve her from the floor and sat her on my lap while the meeting continued. Although she became a huge distraction to M'baku because she has her giant of a father wrapped tightly around her pretty little finger.
It wasn't even up to twenty minutes, they had switched topics and now M'baku was arguing with Erik with regards to matters concerning the panther tribe. The issue was that the panther tribe seemed to pay less taxes than other tribes and Erik wasn't having it..
"What does my cousin the king, have to do with this though?? The nigga is not an authoritarian! He has to meet with his elders just like this and also, the difference isn't that much either!! The panther tribe is responsible for the vibranium! Do y'all realize how hard it is to mine and maintain that shit? To pay the workers and their families tooo?!!! Erik shouted.
M'baku yelled back "first of all N'jadaka! You will not use profanity in my palace!"
"What the hell you gon do NIGGA?!" Erik taunted..
The arguments continued and i just walked out. I wasn't having it with these two.
I went to find Dike and handed Ada back to him.
"Mother! Ada is quite the trickster.. She doesn't fall asleep to storybooks anymore! I read her a story this afternoon just so she could sleep but alas! It was i who slept!" He said as he tickled her.
I laughed "it's alright. Just like her father....Maybe we should child proof the doors"
"This little escape artist will find her way around it." He said
"Not with Shuri's inventions. I'll ask her to send some of her people here to do it. I don't want her wandering outside. You know she's very small so it's easy not to notice her" i added.
She cooed and reached out to me. I took her in my arms while Dike and i talked in her nursery. He had told me about how he heard that M'baku's friend was coming over.
"Who's this friend?" I asked. I knew most of M'baku's friends.
"Her name is Shamira. She's from the Jabari land too but she mostly lives in LA." He said.
I smirked. "Thank you Dike."
I handed Ada back to Dike and left.
I got a text from the king
"Zahra, come to the palace now"
"On my way" i responded.
I took one of the cars he got me and drove to the palace.
I handed the keys to his valet and walked in.
The guards greeted me and opened the door for me to his private study and don't ask me how i knew he would be there (wink).
He was dressed in his all white lounge wear, seems like he got a new set of grills and another panther tattoo. He was seated on his sofa watching TV while sipping on what I suspected to be an alcoholic drink. This mans eyes began to undress me before i could say a word.
"You called" i said after i curtsied
He looked me up and down again... "something is different about you intyatyambo (flower)."
Once he got up and came really really close to me, the hairs on the back of my neck stood and my heart started racing. He came close to my neck as if he was going to plant a kiss but instead, he started sniffing me.
"My king. I-"
"Who's child is it?" He asked....
"I....It's Erik's baby" i said.
T'challa smirked... Infact this man chuckled
"What seems to be the issue T'challa?" I asked. The only time he did that was when he was a thousand percent sure about something. And i had to absolutely know what it was that made him chuckle like that.
"You  got way more than what you bargained for my love...." He said..
"Okay you're making me nervous.. what are you talking about?" I asked.
"You might want to sit for this"
I did as he said and this man looked me dead in my eyes and said
"You're carrying twins and one of them is mine"..