𝟎𝟔 sokovia is going for a ride

ㅤㅤ

ㅤㅤ

ㅤㅤ

ㅤㅤ

ㅤㅤ

ㅤㅤ

ㅤㅤ

ㅤㅤ

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗜𝗫.
❛ Sokovia Is Going for a Ride ❜

ㅤIn moments of darkness, it's easy to lose hope

ㅤIn moments of darkness, it's easy to lose hope. But it's during those times that we must remember the strength within us and the light that can guide us back to a better path. When we lose a loved one, we feel an overwhelming sense of sadness and grief. We can feel like we've lost a part of ourselves, and it can be hard to see a way out of the darkness, however, we must remind ourselves that every darkness has an end, and that there is always light around the corner, waiting for us to discover it.

Ella's previous outfit had been replaced by the Black Widow suit that Natasha had gifted her some time ago, and she had done her best to tend to her wound, which had not yet fully healed. She followed with the others towards the Quinjet and sat down next to her father, putting the comms to her ear as the others, including the twins, did the same.

Tony looked at Ella for a while before starting to speak, "We need to talk when this is over."

"Definitely." Ella replied with a light laugh, without looking directly at him. She was just waiting for the whole Ultron thing to be over so she could tell him about the things Wanda made her remember. Even though it was something she didn't want to dwell on, she felt like she needed to tell him everything that happened when she was missing.

"Ultron knows we're coming." Steve began his speech. "Odds are we'll be riding into heavy fire, and that's what we signed up for. But people of Sokovia, they didn't. So our priority is getting them out. All they want is to live their lives in peace, and that's not going to happen today. But we can do our best to protect them. And we can get the job done. We find out what Ultron's been building, we find Romanoff, and we clear the field. Keep the fight between us." There was a brief silence for some time. After looking at each of them there, he looked away. "Ultron thinks we're monsters and we're what's wrong with the world. This isn't just about beating him. It's about whether he's right."

ㅤㅤ

ㅤㅤ
▬ㅤ🏹ㅤ▬
ㅤㅤ

ㅤㅤ

Once they arrived in Sokovia, they did their best to evacuate the city. Wanda was using her powers to control people's minds, making them leave their homes. The older Maximoff used his super speed to take civilians out of other places, even stopping by the police station to tell the police to leave the place. Clint did something similar in another corner of the city, helping families get out of the buildings they were in.