🧑🏽‍🤝‍🧑🏽-Larry & Lawrie as boyfriends

Larry and Lawrie boyfriend headcanons

Requested by:
[ CupidRosette ]

Thanks for requesting, hope you enjoy!

_______

—Let's get to the point. Sibling fights. First you had plans with Larry to go to the cinema, but Lawrie steps in and now there's a sudden sibling fight while you try to stop them both.

—You were the one who put 'schedules' each day to have time for both of them, and Larry, being the sweet and obedient little boy he is, he doesn't break that schedule...

—But... There's where Lawrie comes in. He's jealous that you give attention to his twin first every day instead of him.

—It wasn't such a big deal. As previously said, you made schedules to spend time with your sweet and caring boyfriends... But everyday, Larry was the first one to be with.

—Lawrie didn't mind at all at first, but then he started to get more and more annoyed and jealous the more attention his twin got.... And it was frustrating.

—So, yep. Sibling fights... And also cuddles.

—And kisses.

—And danger you get involved in because they're cops.

—And also hugs!

—And meeting their older brother, R-T... Who was suspicious about you first, but then after some time, he learned that you're a good person for his little bros to be with, and you'll do nothing to them when he isn't watching them...

—....You better not do nothing to them, or R-T will be stalking you for the rest of your life so you can have the feeling of being watched, so it starts to be a thorn in your side.

—So uh, long story short, treat Larry and Lawrie nicely, and R-T won't kill- I mean, watch you. He won't watch you. (We hope)

—But what can you do to these little dorks? They're so adorable to hurt! Especially Larry, oh, Larry-

Sh(ucks), Lawrie's gonna be jealous again.

Bye!

_______

Hii CupidRosette, hope you liked it, pookie <33 Thanks for requesting, again!

FuCKING ADAM THE RIZZLER OH MY GO

BLUSHING, KICKING MY FEET IN THE AIR, PUNCHING THE AIR, SQUEALING, wHIMPERING, ON MY KNEES, TWIRLING MY HAIR