01

Elara Emmerson might not be a pure-blood, or even a half-blood, but that didn't mean that she didn't belong at Hogwarts. No matter what anyone says, she belonged there. It was her home.

Every year, ever since she was 11, the young blonde would always be so cheery when they got to the train station at kings cross. Just like she did every year, for the last 5 years, Elara ran through the wall between platforms 9 and 10 to get to platform 9 and three quarters. She took in the hustle and bustle of the crowd, taking a deep breath.

Elara looked down at her outfit once more, making sure she wasn't a mess. She loved to go over board when dressing up for coming back to Hogwarts even though she'd have to change into her robes before they arrived but she couldn't help it. She smiled at her amazing sense of style as she looked down at her black pants and white dress shirt with a black sweater on top that reached her waist, matched with white shoes to match. She ran a hand through her blonde curls and looked up, blue eyes scanning the crowd for a friendly face. It wasn't long before the jovial blonde was greeted by her red headed best friend.

"About time you showed up. Williams was about ready to fly to your house and drag you out himself." The fiery red head said as she embraced the shorter girl. Ashley looked as amazing as ever. Always dressed to impress - dressed in blue skinny jeans topped with her favourite band's shirt, Black Sabbath, and a leather jacket with black boots that put everything together. Her hair styled and her makeup flawless. No matter how close you looked, you would never be able to find a single flaw or hair out of place on Ashley Nightingale. She was a fashionista through and through.

The two girls hugged as Elara let out a laugh. She imagined their friend - Asher Williams - flying over London on his broom, looking for her house just to drag her to Hogwarts himself.

"Where is he anyway?" Elara asked her friend while still laughing. She had missed her friends over the summer vacations.

Her best friends: Ashley Nightingale and Asher Williams. The girls met Asher while getting in the boats that led to the gorgeous school their first year. Asher had tripped and fallen into the water so Elara had rushed to help him - which ended up in her falling in with him. Ashley was watching from the side and was trying her hardest to control her laughter as she watched the two.

Ashley and Elara had met at Kings cross station. The Nightingale's were kind enough to show the young muggle witch how to enter platform 9 and three quarters. The two became close after that, spending the whole train ride eating snacks and making jokes as they say in a seperate compartment which they had all to themselves.

"Probably off snogging some girl in the bathroom." Ashley said dismissively.

"Ah." Elara nodded, not surprised by the boys behaviour. Asher Williams was the playboy of Ravenclaw and captain of Ravenclaw's Quidditch team. He played Keeper and was Hogwarts finest. His family was pure-blood but they didn't care much for blood status. The brunette boy had all the girls in their house drooling for him. Not only was he athletic, but he was also smart. Never failed a class once.

Contrary to some beliefs, Ravenclaw's weren't just nerds who didn't do anything but study. They loved parties just as much as the next person and Ashley Nightingale was the biggest partier Elara knew.

The girls laughed together and put their luggage inside before finding a compartment for themselves. It was their 6th year of Hogwarts and they had promised to enjoy the last two years at Hogwarts to the fullest. Asher - the typical perfectionist and over achiever that he is - pointed out the fact that they had Newts their 7th year which they needed to pass. Ashley told him to shut up, stop worrying and party till he drops. Elara had went for a nicer approach and argued that there was nothing stopping them from having fun and passing the Newts at the same time.

The trio got high on sugar and fooled around their whole journey to Hogwarts.

:・゚✧:・.☽˚。・゚✧:・.:

AN: Short first chapter but it's a start! Welcome to the beginning of Elara and Sirius' story. Hope you enjoy reading it :)

If you're reading this then please read 'Rewrite The Stars' since it's in the same universe. I'll interconnect some parts between the books but not much so I suppose it's not necessary to read that book first at all.