𝐹𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝑁𝑖𝑛𝑒

ⁱᶠ ʸᵒᵘ ˢᵉᵉ ᵗʰⁱˢ '♫︎' ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵃⁿ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗᵗʰᵉ ᵐᵘˢⁱᶜ ᶠᵒʳ ᵃ ˢᵖᵉᶜⁱᵃˡ ˢᶜᵉⁿᵉ

ᵗʰᵉ ᵐᵘˢⁱᶜ ᶠᵒʳ ᵃ ˢᵖᵉᶜⁱᵃˡ ˢᶜᵉⁿᵉ

'𝑾𝒊𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖'

''How interesting..' I murmur to myself , my eyes down on the pages of the book about Magical birds and preys .I never knew that a Phoenix's tears have powerful healing powers. I wanted to get to know the capability of my shifting to good use since I am of course the only left and the only one in the family with possesses all of spirits of the creatures in this world . I walked my way out of my dorms towards Defense against Dark arts class.

'Morning long locks'

'I told you to stop calling me that' I said calmly 'don't you have better thing to do'

'Not really'

'I have class to attend to so if you'll excuse me-'

'What are you reading?' Without hesitation, he snatched the book from my hands.

'Give it back!'

He scanned the title, his lips curving into a smug grin. ''Magical Bird and Prey,' huh? You know fairytales are for kids, right?'

'Fairytale!' I scoffed, snatching the book back. 'This is a magizoolgy textbook, containing actual magical facts about birds! You pea brain!'

Before I could finish my tirade, two cold fingers touched my chin, lifting my face to meet Jake's. His gaze was intense, his eyes now a glowing golden hue.

'Don't ever touch me or else I will report this and you won't even set foot on the Triwizard tournament,' I threatened him.

'Woah, relax,' he unperturbed as he squints his eyes 'Does your eyes usually turn this bright yellow?'

An involuntary 'UGH!' escaped my lips as I stormed away, my mind reeling from Jake's bizarre perv behavior. Just when I thought things couldn't get any weirder with him.'why is everything looked at is my hair , it's outrageous'

'Y/n!' I stombed my way out to Dark art class and he is still calling out for my name 'y/n wait!'

and there it is again touching me and grabbing my shoulder 'I TOLD YOU TO STOP-' my anger softened 'Draco...I'm sorry..didn't know you were--Nevermind'

'you really looked like you weren't having it'

'I'm fine' I ran a my hand over my hair and take an exhausting deep breath .

'lets walk there before we were going to be late for DADA class'

He nodded, trying to suppress the butterflies fluttering within me. We walked through the crowded hallways, its our first time walking side by side in public . the footsteps echoing off the ancient stone walls. As we passed other students, I couldn't help but notice their curious glances and whispered comments.I think they are making it a big deal.